2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nikestore NikeStore.com
The Metallic Red Foamposite One is SOLD OUT. Congrats to those who got a pair. #Foams

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

beat concord time

nikestore NikeStore.com
The Metallic Red Foamposite One is SOLD OUT. Congrats to those who got a pair. #Foams

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

beat concord time

That was mad quick on NDC..
I guess next time I'm taping my eyelids open..
tired.gif

*++*, struck out on sz11 and 11.5 again, damn, sold out under 1 min for these sizes, smh

*++*, struck out on sz11 and 11.5 again, damn, sold out under 1 min for these sizes, smh

Out of 12.5 right out the gate, then 13 was gone less than 30 sec later. then 12 was gone within a minute. damnit. Oh well, got two pairs of YOTD KD's, hopefully I can use one of them as trade bait

Out of 12.5 right out the gate, then 13 was gone less than 30 sec later. then 12 was gone within a minute. damnit. Oh well, got two pairs of YOTD KD's, hopefully I can use one of them as trade bait

nikestore NikeStore.com

my order just went through on footaction at 9:07......i have a strong feeling they're gonna get cancelled lol

my order just went through on footaction at 9:07......i have a strong feeling they're gonna get cancelled lol

nikestore NikeStore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom