2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Divine intervention took place tonight. Went to the midnight release at the Villa in Cleveland. I get there 40 minutes early cuz I was only buying on the humble when i got off work About 30 ppl in front. They opened the doors, and as I'm waiting I noticed a lot of ppl coming out empty handed. I walk in to get my pair, and a dude rocking some Concords casually pass me a pair of 11.5 in the foams. I'm stunned in amazement cuz it's my size. In bewilderment I asked dude, you sure. And he nods, yeah and said they ain't his size. He wore a 10.5 and was getting the spikes instead.

I was happy af. The box was kinda chewed, I asked a clerk if they had any other 11 or 11.5 and they said no. If it wasn't for dude who slid me his I would've been s.o.l. Dude made it possible for me. And the crazier part, I never said my size so dude giving me my exact size was crazy. This was a good night. Good luck to all, hate to sound cliche but looks way better in person
That's awesome

Divine intervention took place tonight. Went to the midnight release at the Villa in Cleveland. I get there 40 minutes early cuz I was only buying on the humble when i got off work About 30 ppl in front. They opened the doors, and as I'm waiting I noticed a lot of ppl coming out empty handed. I walk in to get my pair, and a dude rocking some Concords casually pass me a pair of 11.5 in the foams. I'm stunned in amazement cuz it's my size. In bewilderment I asked dude, you sure. And he nods, yeah and said they ain't his size. He wore a 10.5 and was getting the spikes instead.

I was happy af. The box was kinda chewed, I asked a clerk if they had any other 11 or 11.5 and they said no. If it wasn't for dude who slid me his I would've been s.o.l. Dude made it possible for me. And the crazier part, I never said my size so dude giving me my exact size was crazy. This was a good night. Good luck to all, hate to sound cliche but looks way better in person
wow thats pretty awesome. wish i could find someone who will hand me a size 13..... lol

wow thats pretty awesome. wish i could find someone who will hand me a size 13..... lol

That's awesome

not sure if I actually got a pair or not... My order went through on Footaction like 5 minutes ago... I got a receipt from them on there page but no confirmation e-mail... Shortly after I tried to purchase another pair and It said my order was already processed and they were now out of stock.,... and the waiting game begins but for now i'll consider myself canceled.

basically sold out on eastbay
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

not sure if I actually got a pair or not... My order went through on Footaction like 5 minutes ago... I got a receipt from them on there page but no confirmation e-mail... Shortly after I tried to purchase another pair and It said my order was already processed and they were now out of stock.,... and the waiting game begins but for now i'll consider myself canceled.

great story..definitely some divine intervention going on there

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by Tang

Had a voucher and only spent $95

You are really proud of your voucher, u mention it on the last 3 pages. I think we got the point now

I was waiting for the "cool story bro"
laugh.gif

great story..definitely some divine intervention going on there

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by Tang

Had a voucher and only spent $95

You are really proud of your voucher, u mention it on the last 3 pages. I think we got the point now

I was waiting for the "cool story bro"
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom