2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell footlockers site went down at 11:55-59 est?? talk about s$#@ servers

Eastbay came through for me today..got the KD IV YOTD as soon as I got the email from them and then was able to get these tonight. This almost makes up the disappointment of not getting the Concords. I already can see the IV's are going to be a nightmare.

Eastbay came through for me today..got the KD IV YOTD as soon as I got the email from them and then was able to get these tonight. This almost makes up the disappointment of not getting the Concords. I already can see the IV's are going to be a nightmare.

how the hell footlockers site went down at 11:55-59 est?? talk about s$#@ servers

I was on the phone and the sz 14 sold out just as I was talking to rep
30t6p3b.gif
Got a 15

ANYBODY BUY THESE FROM FOOTACTION??? I checked my order status and it states:

Order Date: 02/04/2012
Method: Not available until shipped.

Wondering if that open status considering I didn't get a confirmation e-mail means im going to get canceled and they sold out immedieatly after my checkout

ANYBODY BUY THESE FROM FOOTACTION??? I checked my order status and it states:

Order Date: 02/04/2012
Method: Not available until shipped.

Wondering if that open status considering I didn't get a confirmation e-mail means im going to get canceled and they sold out immedieatly after my checkout

damn, resellers here I come...no way in hell to do online purchases now, and it will be getting worse, smh

damn, resellers here I come...no way in hell to do online purchases now, and it will be getting worse, smh

Originally Posted by NJstress03

oh fudge. all they got on the site is size 15.....

those been sold out for a minute also. When I was on the phone only 4 were left and could hear all the reps taking the last orders.

those been sold out for a minute also. When I was on the phone only 4 were left and could hear all the reps taking the last orders.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

oh poop. again....

Originally Posted by toughmoney

oh poop. again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom