2/8/09 -- SPURS @ CELTICS Game Thread on ABCHD

^ i thought it was an accurate statement....

who else would handle the ball? unless cassel came off the inactive list...and house is herky jerky...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

This game is so boring. I'm falling asleep already.
tired.gif
You think THIS game is boring? When you force yourself to sit through a 12-39 LA Clippers team play every game?

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Don't know what my injured-riddled clips have to do with the spurs boring style of play.
indifferent.gif

HOP OFF!

^ lol

i think he meant clippers basketball is a joke, where as spurs basketball is REAL basketball

This game is so boring. I'm falling asleep already.
tired.gif
You think THIS game is boring? When you force yourself to sit through a 12-39 LA Clippers team play every game?

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Don't know what my injured-riddled clips have to do with spurs boring style of play.
indifferent.gif

HOP OFF!
Team that plays "boring", fundamental basketball and wins > Team that plays fast-paced and loses

Spurs > Clippers

Don't say something that absurd when you're a fan of a team that plays a whole different style of basketball and loses over 70% of the games it plays
smh.gif

Great comeback
eyes.gif

Obviously I'm a fan of the Timberwolves..I just hate it when ignorant people like you say, "The Spurs are boring to watch" when in reality youneed to look in the mirror and realize the team YOU'RE a fan of plays NOTHING like the Spurs and has had countless losing seasons in the current decade
smh.gif

*Alley-oop from Rondo to KG

Hubie - "Now that's like ham and eggs in the morning!"

laugh.gif

Great comeback
eyes.gif

Obviously I'm a fan of the Timberwolves..I just hate it when ignorant people like you say, "The Spurs are boring to watch" when in reality you need to look in the mirror and realize the team YOU'RE a fan of plays NOTHING like the Spurs and has had countless losing seasons in the current decade
smh.gif
Ignorance is arguing with another fan about a team that you don't support on a regular basis just to bash their fanhood. Do us both a favorand go jump off a bridge.
nod.gif

See you punks in the lottery 09
pimp.gif

Bonner about to decide who wins/loses this game
eek.gif

Ignorance is arguing with another fan about a team that you don't support on a regular basis just to bash their fanhood. Do us both a favor and go jump off a bridge.
nod.gif

How do I argue with you on a regular basis? I've never even noticed you on here before, I just saw your avy/sig and the dumb statement so I decided to comeafter you for an explanation.

Wow i thought that was classy, boston gave an ovation when Hill got off the ground...

yea.. injury is still an injury, no matter who it is.. classy move by boston fans..

she can grab my ball any time.

wow.
embarassed.gif
I think that's the only thing I like about the C's organization.

-smile

Back
Top Bottom