2 Free Live Nation Tix, courtesy of Windows 7. Code Redemption Rules & Venue List on pg. 1

2 Free Live Nation Tickets from Windows 7 Windows 7 and Live Nation are giving away 2 free tickets to the first 37,500 people who sign up at the Section 7 site. If you are one of the first to sign up and awarded the free tickets, you will receive an email with your code for the tickets.

Section 7 site [mysection7.com]

FAQ Link: http://www.mysection7.com/FAQ.php
Terms and Conditions: http://www.mysection7.com/regTerms.php

From the site:
The first 37,500 members who sign up will receive a voucher for two free concert tickets. The next 50,000 registrants will receive a voucher for a free one-year fan club membership from a list of artists.

Q: What is the Windows Section 7 Sign-up code and how does it work?

A: The Windows Section 7 Sign-up code is a "one time use only" promotional access code which allows the bearer to obtain the following: Two (2) general admission tickets for a select concert at a participating Live Nation owned or operated venue in the United States, based on availability under this program.* *There are a limited number of these discounted tickets available for each show at select Live Nation venues during this program. The Code may be used toward two (2) general admission tickets for a select concert at a participating Live Nation owned or operated club in the United States, based on availability under this program. Parking and shipping fees may apply. No Cash Value or Cash Back. Not for sale or resale. Tickets are subject to Windows Section 7 Sign-up program availability and venue capacity restrictions. Tickets to a particular show are not guaranteed. Code must be redeemed by 11:59 PM local time on May 1, 2010, while supplies last.

Thanks, Slickdeals.

Just got my code.
pimp.gif

Raekwon, Jay-Z & John Mayer (fingers crossed still) shows in the Chicago area between now & May 1st
pimp.gif

Q: What is the Windows Section 7 Sign-up code and how does it work?

A: The Windows Section 7 Sign-up code is a "one time use only" promotional access code which allows the bearer to obtain the following: Two (2) general admission tickets for a select concert at a participating Live Nation owned or operated venue in the United States, based on availability under this program.* *There are a limited number of these discounted tickets available for each show at select Live Nation venues during this program. The Code may be used toward two (2) general admission tickets for a select concert at a participating Live Nation owned or operated club in the United States, based on availability under this program. Parking and shipping fees may apply. No Cash Value or Cash Back. Not for sale or resale. Tickets are subject to Windows Section 7 Sign-up program availability and venue capacity restrictions. Tickets to a particular show are not guaranteed. Code must be redeemed by 11:59 PM local time on May 1, 2010, while supplies last.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
How do I redeem my code?
[/td] [/tr][/table]1. Click on the link provided in the e-mail under, "Use this link to redeem your code:"
2. Select a venue.
3. Select performance (Find Tickets)
4. You should now see a Promo and Pre-sales box. Select "Section7 Sign-up Prize" This is not coming up!
5. Enter code you received in e-mail.
6. Go through rest of checkout and get your two free tickets.

List of Venues

Thought this would save people time, these are the available venues:

Get 2 free tickets for joining Section 7!
Venue City State
Bogarts Cincinnati OH
Dodge Theatre Phoenix AZ
House of Blues Anaheim Anaheim CA
House of Blues Chicago Chicago IL
House of Blues Cleveland Cleveland OH
House of Blues Dallas Dallas TX
House of Blues Houston Houston TX
House of Blues Myrtle Beach Myrtle Beach SC
House of Blues New Orleans New Orleans LA
House of Blues Orlando Lake Buena Vista FL
House of Blues San Diego San Diego CA
MSG New York, NY
Oakdale Theatre Wallingford CT
Radio Music City New York, NY
The Fillmore San Francisco CA
The Fillmore Auditorium Denver CO
The Fillmore Charlotte Charlotte NC
The Fillmore Miami Beach at The Jackie Gleason Theater Miami Beach FL
The Fillmore New York at Irving Plaza New York NY
The Gramercy Theatre New York NY
The Tabernacle Atlanta, GA
The Wiltern Los Angeles CA
Theatre at Westbury Westbury NY
Theatre of the Living Arts Philadelphia PA
Tower Theater Upper Darby PA
Verizon Wireless Theater Houston TX
Warner Theatre Washington DC
Select shows at participating Live Nation venues, while supplies last. Parking and shipping fees may apply.

server error fml...

cool got in...guess they were updating it to put that stupid key in.

use the Section 7 link...i got an error too with the mysite link...

can you use two email addresses?

i have always wanted to see Jay Z but never wanted to pay for it...i would like to take my brother and bff

Hell yeah. Im bout to see the cold war kids at the wiltern. Living in LA FTW!

EDIT. WHERE THE HELL DO I ENTER THE CODE? IT JUST ASKS FOR MY CC INFO.

Damn it. I keep getting the server error.

I'm trying to get some BP3 tour tickets too.

EDIT- Got it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn. i thought my city had a venue for live nation. i guess not. these two will go to waste. unless I can resell these lol

Wait, are we limited to the shows that are listed? LA, SF, and SD don't have any good bands playing (other than Sonic Youth.) How'd you get JohnMayer??

Back
Top Bottom