2 Pac's death was 15 years ago today... Vol How Long will they Mourn Me

Doesn't seem like we've been Pac-less for a decade and a half. I was in 8th grade when it happened and I was not surprised. Son used to talk mad wreckless. Life goes on
30t6p3b.gif

Bumping 2pac entire discography today..

Currently listening to "All Eyez On Me" CD..

The song..

2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted - featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg

RIP to Pac...one of the most influential artist of our generation. Playin All Eyez on Me at work real low right now.

"They shoulda shot me when I was born
Now I'm trapped in the mothaeffin storm"

Such a powerful bar. RIP

R.I.P to the Homie.

The scary thing is that he didn't even hit his prime and still put out so much classic material. Blasphemy and Hold Ya Head will be played at sometime today.
pimp.gif

watched the VH1 special earlier. Such a good dude through and through. Before he went on that tear recording multiple tracks a day he had a premonition about his death. Crazy that it came true, or is it?
Towards the end of his life he said something along the lines of he needed all his previous mistakes and mentalities to create the man he is today. I've adopted that philosophy and am always trying to spread the peace and positivity and help/guide others. I've recently caught my self-slipping and let my mind get the best of me, feeling hollow and seeing no point in life...so hearing all his words again couldn't of come at a better time. I will admit I shed a tear! lol.
Thank you again Pac.

Always a sad day to me, and i'm not one of those people who is normally touched when someone i didnt know passes. I was only 10 when he died, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Everyone in the hood crying. He was the first artist that I can remember that made us feel proud to be a Californian. When all the other LA artist excluded the bay area, he made it known he had love for us. RIP to a true legend, the best whoever did it.

How Long Will They Mourn Me is probably my favorite pac song. The whole Thug Life vol 1 is great. Gotta play Pour Out a Little Liquor next.

Thug Passion waiting for me when I get off...then it's zone out time on a few of the classic joints.

June 16th, 1971 Mama gave birth to a hell-raisin heavenly son
See the doctor tried to smack me but I smacked him back
My first words was "Thug for life," and "Papa pass the Mac!

pac-big-smile-766051.bmp.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom