2 satanic chicks, tie up, rape and stab man they met online.

NOVEMBER 9--Two young Milwaukee women were arrested this week after an 18-year-old Arizona man--who traveled to Wisconsin by bus after meeting one of the suspects online--told cops that he was held captive in the duo’s apartment for two days and slashed and stabbed more than 300 times as part of an apparent satanic sex ritual.

A Milwaukee Police Department search warrant for the East Knapp Street apartment where the man was held details his ordeal. The warrant authorized cops to seize an assortment of items from the residence, including “knives or other cutting instruments,

devil.gif

I'm sorry but dude had it coming. I don't care if I'm a man, if I meet two random chicks and they look like that I'm turning the other way and walking as fast as possible. They look like they're into some crazy #+$%.

If they sent him pics of themselves and he still travelled from Arizona to Wisconsin, he deserved to get stabbed
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://www.thesmokinggun....ee-satanic-ritual-657329

Some great comments on that page.

So, it looks like the demonic does exist. Here, its in twisted minds obessed with power and death while slurping up material that's evil. And internet surfing, and then traveling to meet people, who can pretend to be anything to lure you in, show how teen curiosity, well... almost killed the cat. The world in the USA is not like it used to be. A land without the light of the Lord gets dark quickly.

• And when people were forced to follow Christianity, it wasn't just as dark? Not being... augmentative, but I think you're trying to rationalize the irrational.

• Arielle Carr, decrying past historic religious abuses (which inevitably occur with belief systems among people, secular or religious), do not excuse or neutralize blame for this kind of evil in this satanic report. This is not about a good thing gone wrong, but a bad thing hatched from its very inception, and it got worse. Besides, demonic activity is not limited to obvious and clumsy expressions of twsited behavior, as in this homespun ritual. It's found in subtle, cloaked and deceptive activity, where good and sacred and honorable things, like things once dedicated to Christ, have been lost, gutted and turned to serve carnal and destructive ends, even while keeping up appearances of respectability.

_ caught a bus from Arizona to Wisconsin only to be raped by two women and stabbed 300 times?

Somehow someway, that's a threesome...something 97% of NT will never experience.

These kids... everybody thinks they're living some Twighlight/True Blood fantasy all of a sudden
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom