2 seasons later. Knicks vs Nuggets thugs brawl revisit

Thugs vs thugs. Nate acted big for his size. Melo love tap and then back peddling
roll.gif

Even though Nate is a liberal 5'10"
laugh.gif
dude has heart. He wasn't afraid of no one. After the scuffle with J.R. dude went into to fight Melo.
pimp.gif

What got me dying was how Nate tackled J.R. to the floor

I saw this live, I was at a banging party and some one screamed FIGHT! We all ran and saw NATE YOLK UP EVERYONE!! NATE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! MELO SMH

I'm pissed the quality is garbage.

LOL @ Najarah getting his shorts pulled

Nate's been crazy since his early days at Beach. I ran into dude a few years back at McDonalds, homie ordered 9 Dbl cheeseburgers
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Nate's been crazy since his early days at Beach. I ran into dude a few years back at McDonalds, homie ordered 9 Dbl cheeseburgers
eek.gif
smh.gif
He would be a mini eddy curry if this was true. I doubt they were all for him, or it wasn't 9.

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

eek.gif
smh.gif
damn thats ghetto
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

I just realized, Mike Breen was commentating for both this and the Malice at the Palace. Dude gets to watch NBA games courtside for his job AND gets primeseating to these major fights while I get nothing. LIFE IS CRUEL

Ah I remember being at this game with my brother. Crowd got real live when that went down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good times, Nate gets respect for that one. Mardy Collins on the other hand
indifferent.gif
for getting embarrassed like that.

By the way this is when I started to hate George Karl.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Thugs vs thugs. Nate acted big for his size. Melo love tap and then back peddling
roll.gif
props to nate for not backing down to these thuggets...especially jr�smith and melo...i wish nate wouldve knocked that bastard jr smith...kenyon(wasnt part of the fight), melo and jr smith�screw all of them

��

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

all those knicks are lucky they did not land a hand on Najera or they wouldve been in body bags the next day.
and may i ask why is that ?
roll.gif

all those knicks are lucky they did not land a hand on Najera or they wouldve been in body bags the next day.

Shut up.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

and may i ask why is that ?
roll.gif

hes from northern mexico, the z's will be in NYC in hours lol

Back
Top Bottom