2 weeks from the US presidential election... who are YOU voting for? (do over)

I can almost guarantee that Dirty didn't vote Obama.

Unless he is going against his fiscal conservative views and alienated the GOP after Romney didnt come through.

Question...

So I voted early...as in real life voted...on campus to avoid the lines on November 4th. Someone told me that I shouldn't have done that because my votewould come in late as an absentee and wouldn't count or some #!%%. Truth?

Obama for a change
eek.gif

"I want Joe Biden, need Joe Biden, long as you got me you won't need nobody" - TI

pimp.gif

Obama with 70% when I voted.

I know that's not what he says in the song, but it sounds like it.

So HOV and TBONE Voted for McCain..

And the rest Obama?? Apparently there's way more Closet Republicans than letting on. Good Poll Dirty..

Voted this afternoon for Obama

And what's with the rumor that if you are wearing anything with a candidate's name on it you can't vote.

Because I've heard it to be true and false and when I voted earlier today 4 old white ladies were DECKED out in Obama gear and they got to go to the frontof the line! (They were handicapped so everyone let them go 1st)

NT is ~ 70% Obama. That doesn't surprise me. I really hope he wins! All my conservative Nebraska "friends" are all McCain diehard republicans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Dirty.. Who u votin for??
I'm assuming He's voting for Obama, because when the poll started there were 3 votes for Obama, and no other choices had been chosen.

You do know that he can create the poll and not vote yet...
grin.gif

Not voting. I hate Sarah Palin. McCain should have listened to the GOP and put Romney on the ticket.

Team Young Dr0
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom