2 years in and no stopping! Air Maxs are all I collect!

I started collecting strictly for the love of sneakers. I don't really care about having all the "heat" or "crack". I just buy $%$$that I like and wanna rock. I spend what money I can and constantly hunt for deals and steals to further my collection. I don't have mommy and daddy givingme money or buying me $%$$ so what I have I've worked my %+@ off to get. So props to all you real %+@ people that have to pay bills and live as well ascollect.I don't have everything up yet but I'll add more soon. thanks for looking.EVERYTHING FOR SALE EXCEPT ONE TIME ONLYS!!!!ALL SZ 11.5 OR12. Neon 95 08 Retro sz 11
Air Max 1s

Air Max 90s

Air Max 95s

Air Max 97s

Air Max Tailwinds
NDS

BEAT

One Time Only Pack

Powerwalls

Random Air Maxs

nice AM collection. im loving' the comets and mowabbs. i wish nike would release more TL2s and tailwind colorways.

^^^thnx man. yea i like those TLs. theyre really comfortable. they have recently started realeasing more cw's of them withe mesh toe boxes and theyreawesome. check out pickyourshoes. The tailwinds took me along time to find in that cw. and theyre the Tailwinds with the real air bubbles. the black Finishlinetailwinds have the weak little bubbles.

NICE collection. i missed out on those dark brown and orange 95s and im STILL kickin myself. =/ grrrrrrr! that air max love im TELLIN YOU!

Originally Posted by 901Tigers

I started collecting strictly for the love of sneakers. I don't really care about having all the "heat" or "crack". I just buy $%$$ that I like and wanna rock. I spend what money I can and constantly hunt for deals and steals to further my collection. I don't have mommy and daddy giving me money or buying me $%$$ so what I have I've worked my %+@ off to get. So props to all you real %+@ people that have to pay bills and live as well as collect.
I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER BRO... WELCOME TO NIKETALK AND NICE COLLECTION...

i still see heat man!! nice collection!! infras
pimp.gif

thanks guys. yea i'm in the process of getting rid of a bunch of them so hit me up if you see something you like

nice collection man i love that you arent about hype and only buy what you will wear. I am the same way. Nice collection!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom