2 years in and no stopping! Air Maxs are all I collect!

Oh man, i literally had little bit of tears in my eyes when i saw your silver/grey AM Tailwinds. I was in the 4th grade and i told my dad that i wanted a pair.He told me that it was too much, and that he would get me something else.. I told him that it was alright and that i don't want/need any shoes then. So thenext day, i get home from school and walked in my room to change out of my clothes. There was a shoe box on my bed, and it was the Tailwinds!!

Originally Posted by 901Tigers
I have pair of these, I use them as my workout shoe.
Good, performance wise and comfy.

and very solid am collection keep it up bro.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Oh man, i literally had little bit of tears in my eyes when i saw your silver/grey AM Tailwinds. I was in the 4th grade and i told my dad that i wanted a pair. He told me that it was too much, and that he would get me something else.. I told him that it was alright and that i don't want/need any shoes then. So the next day, i get home from school and walked in my room to change out of my clothes. There was a shoe box on my bed, and it was the Tailwinds!!

haha thats awesome man! yea i love those damn shoes. i got the first pair from finishline and then they changed the air bubbles on them and they just didntlook near as good. i didnt think i'd ever find another pair but i finally found another pair on ebay and got them for $40 shipped. i was so stoked. thanksfor all the props!

Memphisboi pm me and lemme know what part of town you're in. there aren't that many heads in the memphis area that i know of

nice stuff.....how pink is the infrared on those air stabs in person? might pick them up but i don't want them if they're closer to a hot pink.

it is closer to hot pink in person but they look really good in person. i'd suggest checking them out

Wow... Loving the Tailwind II's. Your collection brings back a lot of childhood memories. Keep at it! I want to see where you collection is at in anotheryear!

Back
Top Bottom