[| -- 20/20 "What Would You Do" : Racism In Suburbs (On Now) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
This is funny but sad @ the same time.

Group of white kids beat up and vandalize cars only 1 call was made to 911 while everyone else just spectated and walked by.

Now it's the group of black kids and right away everyone is calling 911 and confronting them.

Just saw it too. Racism is never going away till the Lord comes.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by no vert

frown.gif
And even then some white person gonna be mad that jesus is really black

frown.gif

Racism will always exist. I just wish people wouldn't make it seem like it's some huge problem plaguing our society.

I am so appalled by this. The nerve of people
smh.gif

I just wish people wouldn't make it seem like it's some huge problem plaguing our society.

Do you see this on TV? It's a huge problem whether you want to see it or not.
"Our backyard"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Isn't this on 20/20 on ABC?

NBC Is talking about the Natalie Holloway (sp?) case

laugh.gif
Yeah I did the quickfast edit.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

frown.gif

Racism will always exist. I just wish people wouldn't make it seem like it's some huge problem plaguing our society.

Dude... what?
indifferent.gif

I really really weep for our youth.
smh.gif

I guess perspective really is everything.
tired.gif

Looks like that's not what it's about, they're just exploring various scenarios and some damn corny ones.

Not to encourage it, but I remember on a similar show one time a dude in a suit just stood outside a bank with a clipboard and was telling people as they cameout, that he worked for the bank and they were having reports of counterfeit bills infiltrating the bank's treasury and he needs them to give him the moneyback they just withdrew and write their name on this clipboard and once it's verified authentic, it'll be returned to their account. He didn't evenhave a fake badge or nothing and people were just like ok.

*came in late*

Wooooow...did you see that BamBam Bigelow lookin dude come out the bar and straight MOLLYWHOP tha purse snatchin dude? Caught him right on the chin likeButterbean
laugh.gif

And I wouldn't say shhh if I saw sumbody litterin...cuz I really don't give a %#$%, plus I aint tryna get n2 no %@$+ cuz sum dude throwin wrappers...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

frown.gif

Dude... what?
indifferent.gif

I really really weep for our youth.
smh.gif

I guess perspective really is everything.
tired.gif
its def a prob but it is not a plague. there is stuff far worse than racism

I still would like to know why only have black and white kids? I'd like to see other races thrown in there and see what happens.

And I wouldn't say shhh if I saw sumbody litterin...cuz I really don't give a %#$%, plus I aint tryna get n2 no %@$+ cuz sum dude throwin wrappers...
tired.gif

I confront people that do this all the time luckily I haven't gotten myself into anything serious before. I consider myself just like that guy that wastalking to the actor for 17min, except tad bit more on the aggresive side. (
mad.gif
)
wink.gif

YO! I was watching this earlier, I only saw the beginning part with the white kids and I was saying "I wonder what would happen if they were black or ifblack people were walking by." We changed the channel though, I had no idea they were gonna do that!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom