20 things that stress millennials da most VOL. 1st world probs

I see, so basically you live rent-free for life so long as you're not allowed to move out of the apartment, correct? That means being a home-owner at any point in your life would be out of the question, correct?

damn. now that i’m married and have kids, working hard to provide more space for my family and paying out the *** doing so, i would hold onto some cheap housing forever. only a fool would give that **** up.
Houston,Texas ia great place to raise a family. Get you a big suburban home that is gated and you’ll live comfortable with your family.

Houston,Texas ia great place to raise a family. Get you a big suburban home that is gated and you’ll live comfortable with your family.
the affordability would be offset by how obese i would get and all the health problems from easy access to good bbq and mexican food.

damn. now that i’m married and have kids, working hard to provide more space for my family and paying out the *** doing so, i would hold onto some cheap housing forever. only a fool would give that **** up.

It’s easy to trash but you’d be a fool to give up any apartment in the heights.
If you live in the hood. Keep your spot.

A lot of ya bash the gentrifiers but you always shifting on the dudes that choose to stay on the block.
@alp

I don't blame ninja. If I get to live at home without having to worry about rent and my only bill is buying new kicks Saturday morning, I'd be doing the same thing. Son is living the life. :pimp:
:rofl:
You’re officially a lame

you, da booty scratcher on my weiner, & da nut ryda welcome to catch some on 181 & st. Nicholas like i tell anyone of u venereal discharges of human beings, otherwise ya can step off.
funny because you wouldn't be able to spot me out from a crowd. On the other hand people know what you look like. We have the element of surprise. I wouldnt buff my chest so much now nina

funny because you wouldn't be able to spot me out from a crowd. On the other hand people know what you look like. We have the element of surprise. I wouldnt buff my chest so much now nina
sucker punch
is some sucka **** imo

Back
Top Bottom