200$ Denim... Yay or Nay?

Your call dude.

$200 shoes when you have more than enough pairs in the closet?
expensive headphones when the iPod comes with some?
Rims when stock ones work just fine?

Some will say yes, others will say no. if you feel like copping, then do it.

never thought i'd spend more than $40 on a pair of jeans, but i bought a pair of raw denim ($200 +#%) to start off the year...quality wise, it's definitely better....and once you start breakin em in, it fits perfect

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

never thought i'd spend more than $40 on a pair of jeans, but i bought a pair of raw denim ($200 +#%) to start off the year...quality wise, it's definitely better....and once you start breakin em in, it fits perfect

This. Try ebay first op.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Your call dude.

$200 shoes when you have more than enough pairs in the closet?
expensive headphones when the iPod comes with some?
Rims when stock ones work just fine?

Some will say yes, others will say no. if you feel like copping, then do it.
Very well put
I still say yay 
alien.gif

personally levis are fine if youre not into that whole raw demin thing, i own both. raw denim is great its on a more personal level with fit, wash and style, but if you just want regular jeans levis are great. i have a pair of APC and heyre about 150-170. the quality is worth buying raw denim, dont buy stuff like true religions, theyre just all name brand power, quality isnt too great. it really is if you want to spend the money or not

YE$.

Certain Brands ONLY.

Dior.
Imperial.
A.P.C.

Just to name a few.

what Cinco says. we all have things we'll splurge on name brands for. yours might be denim. most people here are shoes.
laugh.gif

As long as they fit properly/ comfortably and look decent I don't care about anything else. With that said, two hundred on denim is unheeded of to me.

Originally Posted by ALDY

YE$.

Certain Brands ONLY.

Dior.
Imperial.
A.P.C.

Just to name a few.
Imperial, Flatheads, all those are top notch quality jeans. The prices are sky high though. APC and Nudies, 3sixteen jeans as well are in the $150+ range. No more than $250 in some cuts, thats as much as I would spend on a pair of jeans.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ALDY

YE$.

Certain Brands ONLY.

Dior.
Imperial.
A.P.C.

Just to name a few.
Imperial, Flatheads, all those are top notch quality jeans. The prices are sky high though. APC and Nudies, 3sixteen jeans as well are in the $150+ range. No more than $250 in some cuts, thats as much as I would spend on a pair of jeans.
Levis LVC's  (the GOAT) are what most brands copy nowadays. Sometimes the companies use better materials, depending on price

Y'all know just because its raw denim doesn't make it higher quality right?

Ironhearts are not the same quality as wranglers.

if you like the style on certain brands that cost that much why not. I like rock & republic but I also where levis and such. I dont think theres anything wrong with a little splurge in jeans

Are there certain styles/cuts of APCs that you all would recommend? Sites that sell them?

Personally, I don't like to spend over a certain amount on jeans but there's a specific pair of RL's that I buy because I love the look and fit of them. I've paid both discounted and full price b/c sometimes my size isn't always in stock (a very common 34 x 34). I don't mind doing it because they're specifically what I want to wear daily.

So like buddy said before, it's all on you.

If you have the money and the inclination, do it. I have a pair of Tom Ford and a pair of Dior Homme jeans. Are they any better than a pair of Levi's? No. Will they get noticed as being any more special than a pair of Levi's? Probably, most likely not. But I like them.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

naw im good.. but im glad to see some other NT'ers care about denim they wear..

yall ever check the wdywt? nice kicks.. denim not so much
yeah i noticed some of the lack of consideration for denim in the wdywt. 200$ kicks, and 40$ levis
tongue.gif
\

but 150$+ raw selvedge denim is a good investment. A.P.C is always a safe bet. Krudmart tends to have a sell every few months on them. I got my last pair for 127$ and my first pair for 115$. Research how to take care of denim before buying

Naked Famous is also a good brand if your on a budget.

Back
Top Bottom