2000 Jordan XI Space Jam legit check lc, will rep all

Sorry for all the extra posts....lots of technical difficulties trying to upload pics.

Definitely legit, however when the separation starts its usually downhill from there..Yes they can be reglued, but they will separate again and again.

Definitely legit, however when the separation starts its usually downhill from there..Yes they can be reglued, but they will separate again and again.

That's what I was worried about. These are in GREAT condition, almost look DS. But when I received them saw the sole separation. I bought these to wear and I'm worried they'll unglue quickly. The seller lied about the sole separation. I'm going to return them for a refund.

Some separation means that pair is dead. You can not successfully reglue soles. Soles are factory fitted by machine, not by hand. How much did u pay?

Some separation means that pair is dead. You can not successfully reglue soles. Soles are factory fitted by machine, not by hand. How much did u pay?

$325 shipped, which looked like a steal.

But with the sole separation starting, id rather send them back.

its not too bad. just about all deadstock pairs will have separation or will separate if u try to wear them. you can repair it with barge cement glue

Back
Top Bottom