2001 Nike Air Jordan Retro XI Snakeskin low Wht/Navy Blue-blk

Status
Not open for further replies.
]*********SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY*********NO LOW BALLING SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY***********

Starting to sell off some of the shoes in my collection that I will never wear or don't fit me. In this case these shoes are not my size and they have never been worn. They are 100% legit. I bought these at a local sporting goods store, Scheels, here in Iowa back in 2001.

2001 Nike Air Jordan Retro XI Snakeskin sz.13 DS

Price is shipped to your door.

Not interested in any trades or trade offers. Unless somebody wants to trade Spacejam XI :D

I am only shipping only within the continental US.

USPS Priority mail with tracking/signature confirmation will be used, and of course I will double box!

The forms of payment I accept are paypal and money order.

Item will ship in 1-2 days of cleared payment.

These shoes arer in DS condition / never worn. They are in very solid shape and appear to be wearable, but that is at the buyers own risk. as these shoes are 12 years old. These shoes have been stored in my closet since they day they were bought.

Please e-mail me at erik.kalkwarf @ gmail.com in your are interested in them or have any questions. More pictures are available upon request.

Last edited:
Mods you can close this post! Found a new home for these kicks. Thank You chaserobinson05 for all the directions, ha ha, and being a great buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom