2006 BMW 760i

V12? thats a set up imo. I'd recommend an audi a8 4.2 before a 7-series bimmer. Or, jus to give you an idea of whats out there, I had a customer come show me his new whip yesterday, got himself a beautiful 09 Jaguar XF Supercharged for 30k n that thing was a beast. I know you guys might be lustin over that top of the line V12 panache but those 7-series of that generation are my VERY least favorite car...as far as maintenance...they suck. I work at an indy shop and every time I get one in, I first sigh and pray that we can figure out whats wrong with it..along with pregaming my customer & letting them know they're GONNA be spending at least 1-3k everytime they come in...and generally thats how its always been. And those were with V8 models...I wouldn't even wanna touch a 12. I'd say keep on lookin, its cheap for a reason

V12? thats a set up imo. I'd recommend an audi a8 4.2 before a 7-series bimmer. Or, jus to give you an idea of whats out there, I had a customer come show me his new whip yesterday, got himself a beautiful 09 Jaguar XF Supercharged for 30k n that thing was a beast. I know you guys might be lustin over that top of the line V12 panache but those 7-series of that generation are my VERY least favorite car...as far as maintenance...they suck. I work at an indy shop and every time I get one in, I first sigh and pray that we can figure out whats wrong with it..along with pregaming my customer & letting them know they're GONNA be spending at least 1-3k everytime they come in...and generally thats how its always been. And those were with V8 models...I wouldn't even wanna touch a 12. I'd say keep on lookin, its cheap for a reason

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

pimp.gif

Those v12's are weak too. Its not even worth the extra dough. I know the back seats recline and all but I'd take a 750 over it any day.

Those v12's are weak too. Its not even worth the extra dough. I know the back seats recline and all but I'd take a 750 over it any day.

Back
Top Bottom