2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

I can't believe Rip, Bib and Ray are ballin in II's.
The II's have grown on me more than any other J over the years.
I love seeing them though.

9c64e9a7-8e59-4543-89a5-5e41243902b9.jpg

i just might put red laces and paint the midsole red on my countdown II cus theyre too white imo

and WOW on that story about chris paul's fan.

Im glad to see II's on the court again. Last time was when Melo rocked em...just such a good looking & different shoe. Nice to see on the court
glasses.gif

^^I know such a tragic story, that's really nice what Paul did though, hopefully he writes Brain on his shoes again. Funny how everyone wants to jump onthe IIs now, in my opinion they were extremely ahead of their time. They are one the most comfortable, clean, and protective Jordans to date. I woulddefinitely hoop in them compared to the stiff XX3s.

To the dude that wanted to turn his CD IIs into Rip's PEs, I wouldn't recommend that. The midsole is not a smooth midsole and very flexible/spongy.Paint would crack off easily and you ruin them. They are yours and you did pay $310 for them so by all means, go for it.

God those CP's are straight Fire. JB is really doing it big with PE's this year. Is it me or are they doing alot more this year

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by TOKINDAILY

jordantgimsub1im2.jpg
jordantgimsub3rc8.jpg

what are these???
Jordan TGIM (The Game Is Mine), Ray has been wearing these lately

An ugly F*&*in shoe.

On a more positive note, that was a touching story about Brian and CP. Ill have to admit that CP is a stand up guy, and very humble. Definitely a first classplayer, and one who should be looked up to by upcoming athletes in all sports.

Last Saturday's Houston Kingwood Classic at the Legends Sports Complex in Houston, Texas.

Michael Jordan's youngest son Marcus was there playing with his Amateur Athletic Union squad, the Rising Stars.

pexhl4.jpg

Marcus rocking a Jordan Brand head band and some Player Edition White, Black and Yellow X's

yea those Xs are kinda nice, JB needs to release more white/black/maize or tour yellow colorwaysof Sig. models

wish JB wouldve dropped those Melo Xs, maybe they still will 1 day

did u happen to c the after game interview wit tayshaun prince, he was standing in front of rips locker and he had the pe xxi, white, red and blue...im not thebiggest fan of those but dem $*@% was hot...Marcus's pe joints are crazy 2

i got a pic of Rips locker im just not sure how to upload . He had some 8 PE's 21 PE's some 2's and some PE spizikes. probably one of the bestJordan lockers in the league. I still hate Detroit for knocking my boys out though.

Originally Posted by JBug88

PCTwenty3
take it to B/S

and damn son, lotta angles goin' on here
317012630.jpg

your thumb is bending the wrong way...
sick.gif

-J-

lol double-jointed thumb

my thumb can bend the same way

Thanks to whoever it was who posted the Jordan TGIM (who comes up with these names
sick.gif
sick.gif
)...I didn't know Ray Allen was wearing them but I knew it was something different from the norm

Back
Top Bottom