2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Quote:
^ they don't even look all that bad
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

I love this thread. :pimp:
pimp.gif
R.I.P Richard Dowell

didn't see this posted: jackson in spiz'ikes...
102807_Jackson_250x325.jpg
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

takeflightlikemike, you always type in pretty color's to match the shoes LOL, you take alot of time to match haha never normal text, LOL, anyways thanks for sharing the pics of the XIII's, those are one of my favorites. DO you have any of Jason's shoes from this season, that's what I meant to ask to see. Post up if you do. Buy the way, did you get those XIII's from the same guy who you got the Eddie George XIIII's from? one more thing...you have the actual cleats for the XIIs? thanks for posting the pics
www.sim0nsays.com
100% Authentic Sneakers ~
Myspace [email protected]
CHECK OUT MY NEW TRAVEL WEBSITE simontsetravel.com

Thanks for the respect Simon. Don't have Jason's VI Cleats, but am on the lookout for them... I got these from another connect...

When you're asking me about actual cleats for the XII's, which pair are you talking about??? Are you talking about my Andruw Jones XII's??? Or was that a typo and you meant the XIII??? I'm just trying to figure out what your question is, so I can give you an accurate answer...

And as far as my colors, it's MY PERSONAL STYLE... It makes what I say STAND OUT, and then I can also figure out which posts I have commented on when I forget...HAHAHA...

Those XIII cleats are klean...................Ol Skools are trash..................wanna see some Ray Allen P.E. VIII right away!

I've been kind of bitter since he left Dallas, but its good to see Finley get a ring.
R.I.P Richard Dowell

Did anyone see Thomas Davis' PE XIV Cleats this past weekend when the Panthers played the Colts? I was shocked to see him with PE cleats but they were definitely XIV's. I can't find picks other than this one to get a good view. You can only see the back of this one.

Davis is #58

Quote:
I've been kind of bitter since he left Dallas, but its good to see Finley get a ring
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Back
Top Bottom