2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Since stephen Jackson is not part of team jordan and some of the people that wear playoff 8 aren't. Do they just pay retail for the shoes, like StephenJackson with his 12.5 and Spiz'ikes, or do they get them from jordan?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Since stephen Jackson is not part of team jordan and some of the people that wear playoff 8 aren't. Do they just pay retail for the shoes, like Stephen Jackson with his 12.5 and Spiz'ikes, or do they get them from jordan?

Professional Sports Teams have equiptment managers who generally order and/or have assistants pick these items up for them. Shoe companies, such asNike/JB, have a department that handle accounts like this. The athlete makes the request, the EM makes the order and the shoes are sent accordingly. This isnot to say that some players don't purchase these them selves from shoe stores....but this is how it usually goes down.

b2ebfad6-e7ed-4bb0-97f8-5db2a1670b80.jpg

80075e8a-3527-458a-b1b3-2f27ad32bad4.jpg

Looks like the Black/Graphite/Redwood XIV . interesting

Looks like XX2 is more comfy than XX3. Ray Allen is still wearing XX2 on today's (01/31) game against Mavs...

^ I dont think Jordan Brand NBA players are allowed to break the 23s out until the all-star break.

i dont know if anyone have pics but 2 players from colorado had the playoff 12's and one other player had the aqua 8's vs kansas yesterday.

Bunch of dudes from KSU rock the Aqua's. They have been for awhile. I know J Pullen has.

I know Roby had on the Playoff 12's. He has been rocking them since he first came to Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom