2008 AJ6 Carmine CDP

I just bought 2008 AJ6 Carmine CDP (6/17). The CDP box says the style number is 323939 991 but the inside tag on the Carmines says 322719-161. The Carmines are authentic though. I don't have the 17's so I can't check the style code on it.

Can anybody tell me the style code number in the 17's?

Last edited:
The shoes are authentic. I'm just wondering about the style codes.

I just checked 6 authentic CDP Carmines and the style code on his Carmines and their box is the same as mine.

Does anybody have the 17's that came with the 2008 6/17 CDP pack? I just want to see the style code in the 17's.

Last edited:
The shoes are authentic. I'm just wondering about the style codes.

I just checked 6 authentic CDP Carmines and the style code on his Carmines and their box is the same as mine.

Does anybody have the 17's that came with the 2008 6/17 CDP pack? I just want to see the style code in the 17's.
The style code for the 17's in the cdp pack is 322721-001

Thanks. That's really weird. So that means both the 6's and the 17's have different style code then the size label on box.
Yeah fam the style codes on the box are to differentiate from the other cdp packs. The style codes on the shoes are different because of the different colorways & model of the shoes. My cdp 2/21 pack both had different style code # then the box style code.

Yeah fam the style codes on the box are to differentiate from the other cdp packs. The style codes on the shoes are different because of the different colorways & model of the shoes. My cdp 2/21 pack both had different style code # then the box style code.

Interesting~ yeah, I bought the Carmines from a guy that bought it from Flightclub. He even gave me the receipt of $550 so I knew it was legit. I was just curious why the style code was different. It makes sense now. Maybe the style code on the shoes is from the previous single release.

Thanks for the info, repped.

Back
Top Bottom