2008 JORDAN HYDRO IV'S ARE.....EHH....PICS...

I'm a big fan of the hydros ... but these are not appealing at all. I don't even think an excellent colorway could pursuade my interest.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Can I get an angle from the back?

Please?

KC.. I just asked for that from this Bun Bun (girl) last night.. WOOO WEEEE man
eek.gif

REAL PICTURES OF THESE HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED ON HERE BEFORE. HE IS TRYING TO HELP OUT THE BOARD. IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S SAYING, "Oh yeah, I just copped dem Hydro's. I must be da !++# now." COME ON YOU LAME DUDE. TRY BEING HELPFUL FOR ONCE.

Challenge-Air-Tricks-Print-C10007517.jpeg

Btw JD, i can kop em for myself (from your chick)...and I just bought a new bat today.
tongue.gif

bat.gif

im still wearing my hydro II, so these wont be needed....

What the hell happened to my post count?

wow, i usually just use costco slippers, buy the slippers on Mission or the macy's ones
laugh.gif
thanks for posting bruh, im goin to pick up a pair now

i still need to pick up a pair of sandels to wear around the crib, but for $40 retail??..nah im good. i'll go to the 99cent store and get some Fugagaones...lol

They look comfy....funny how you set them up like kicks in every pic,lol
laugh.gif

And that avy....if they gave awards out for going in(pause),you'de be the champ.,lol

I live in my Hydros from last year at home. They seriously could have made the Hydro 3 model every year and I'd buy a pair each year. This year's are"eh" at best.....

I know they are just sandals but hey!

i have two pair from last year...the second colorway will happen once they go on eastbay w/ a coupon

Back
Top Bottom