laugh.gif
smh.gif

STOP MAKING FUN OF US!!

WE BELIEVE!!

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why am I the only Warriors fan that isn't crying about Davis. I was telling everyone yesterday that there's no way he makes the roster. What did you think, he was going to make it over Paul or Nash? The 2 best PG's in the league?

well considering there are 2 guard spots and 2 wild card spots i don't really see why there couldn't be two guards inserted into the wild cardspots. i mean, a LOT of forwards made it into the game robbing true centers like kaman, camby, even chandler.
gerald wallace, ray allen, and hedo deservedthe spot more in the east than jj did. i mean, no offense to jj but he isn't having the season he had last year and the team isn't doing so well.

Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison
pimp.gif

2007: Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler, Eddie Jordan

2006: Gilbert Arenas

2005: Gilbert Arenas and Antawn Jamison

3 of the last 4 all-star games with 2 wizards
pimp.gif

Maybe 2009 we can get all three of them lol

Originally Posted by gxflip17

Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison
pimp.gif

2007: Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler, Eddie Jordan

2006: Gilbert Arenas

2005: Gilbert Arenas and Antawn Jamison

3 of the last 4 all-star games with 2 wizards
pimp.gif

Maybe 2009 we can get all three of them lol

if they play better which is very plausible if gil is still there then it could happen, but the way ray allen was left off this year i doubt it. i mean,even if they deserved it, it's hard to get three all stars into the game. boston has been phenomenal and the the coaches voted in pierce only. they put jjover allen even though allen isn't too far behind in stats and he's got to share the ball with paul/kg.

Roy is a solid player and all, but cmon, B.Diddy > Roy anyday, everyday.

ASG is a joke. Kaman got robbed. West is a G but everyone knows he aint !+%$ without CP3.

my homeboy's dad (darell walker) is going to be coaching the East, I GOT COURTSIDES!!!!

holla @ ya boy....

I think Bill Walton summed up why Baron didn't get in, he said for some reason the coaches don't like him (attitude, etc.) which is foul. It's likethe media types who vote for MVP just hating on Kobe for no reason.

Let's face it. The all-star game is a popularity contest. Not just by the fans, but by the coaches, as well.

The main reason Brandon Roy got in is because of the Pacific Northwest. David Stern wanted a representitive from the PacNW because of all the crap going on uphere (Seattle possibly moving, not really having "superstars," etc).

At least that's my theory.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Warriors fans still crying
laugh.gif
smh.gif

STOP MAKING FUN OF US!!

WE BELIEVE!!

thanks, I love people trying to be me. trend setter!! i love all my little minions.
laugh.gif

Don't flatter yourself, herb.

samson260.jpg
dawson-crying.jpg

Originally Posted by indohan

You guys don't really get me...
I know last year's playoff performance is not counted..
What I'm saying is: He deserves it more than Paul due to last year's playoff moments..
He had a slow start with the Warriors this seasons, crappy, because he fought for the team alone..
I have no arguments for that..
wink.gif

But if you think about the upset last year, what Paul had achieve this year is nothing compared to that.

Yeah, call me 2 year old or 5 year old, whatever.
I think long terms. I was talking about "DESERVE", not who's better.
This year's performance wise, of course Paul is better.
smh.gif

Flame, flame, flame, old-mature people..
smile.gif

The bold points out how flawed your statement is. Ill stop now.

indohan wrote:
So.... Baron Davis upsetting Dallas Mavs last year, not counted? SMH.......

youre defense for this ^, is this??
indohan wrote:

You guys don't really get me...
I know last year's playoff performance is not counted..
What I'm saying is: He deserves it more than Paul due to last year's playoff moments..

He had a slow start with the Warriors this seasons, crappy, because he fought for the team alone..
I have no arguments for that..
wink.gif

But if you think about the upset last year, what Paul had achieve this year is nothing compared to that.

Yeah, call me 2 year old or 5 year old, whatever.
I think long terms. I was talking about "DESERVE", not who's better.
This year's performance wise, of course Paul is better.
smh.gif

Flame, flame, flame, old-mature people..
smile.gif

.................and ill stop now too...lol

every year there is going to be a snub,, the most popular players will get there and then the coaches favs and THEN the people who deserve it. And im notsaying that some pop players and some coaches fav dont deserve it but the system is flawed. So we have to deal with it.

in all honesty based on this year Baron Davis does not deserve a spot. And if you want to use his performance last year, he def doesnt deserve a spot becauseof the huge drop off.

All 3 wiz making it would be
pimp.gif
but they would have to have a REALLY good record like the pistons that year. And Ray nor PP deserves to be in the all stargame, imo, neither does JJ.

My biggest disappointment was the fact that Hedo Turkoglu couldn't get in. Game winners, career highs in lots of his stats, none of it was enough,ESPECIALLY in the East. Come on. Detroit got 2, Boston got 2, why not give Dwight and the Magic some love.

I guess I can't complain though, only twentyfour players.

With Kidd now headed West, who will get bumped from that squad? Or will they just add him on and have 13 players?

And I'm assuming Ray Allen will now be starting, as even though he wasn't named a reserve, he was third in Eastern guard voting behind Wade and Kidd.

I'm glad Ray will get in, I couldn't believe he wasn't named as a reserve.

Ray Allen slides in as a starter for the East. And Kidd is just added to the other team...they can't just kick someone off the team.

Back
Top Bottom