2008 NBA Playoffs Taunts, Celebrations, And Hand Gestures Unappreciation Post

You know we are seeing all these gestures, because of hostility built up against each other through the season...

It's a long season, you lock up rivalries here and there, it takes people back to the 80's were this was normal.

2008 has been one of the most entertaining playoffs (Even the East) in a long time.

Plus 97% of games have been on national t.v., so they want to put on a show
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I dont know about yall ,but Stevenson is comedy:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2evewk1.jpg

roll.gif
That never gets old. But yeah, I like the passion thats back in thegame. Players not afraid to put it all on the line, its put up or shut up now. Guys taking a genuine concern for the outcome of the game. Its a way to getthemselves in the competetive mentality, I'm all for it. Whatever it takes to get the troops fired up, so be it. The Wizards series is great. I live in theDC area and never liked the Wiz after how they did MJ dirty, but even I am intrigued by whats going on. Its been fun...

2008 NBA Playoffs Taunts, Celebrations, And Hand Gestures Unappreciation Post

There we go.

players can celebrate whenever and however they want. stuff like that doesnt bother me. and i never understood why stuff like that bothered anybody else. aplayer can do the yayo dance everytime he misses a shot.........so? that him.

the only thing that automatically comes to mind that i hate is flopping, cuz that effects the outcome of a game.

soft #+$ mother %@%%+$!

This definetly appreciated. I love this. These guys are playing with heart and havin a lil fun at the same time.

-Kg
This is the only person that I really have a problem with. You can be amped for a game but come on.

Talking to yourself at the free throw line? Punching yourself?

Stop it.

i can't understand people who get mad over this type of thing.

Deshawn Stevenson wants to dance when he's down 30? fine. yeah, he makes himself look like an idiot, but why does that bother YOU? because obviously itdoesn't bother him.

i always find it funny when a fan sitting on his couch feels he can dictate what a fully grown professional athlete should and shouldn't be doing toexpress his emotions.

i can understand if you were a player on the other team, and you were getting annoyed by constant antics. but you all are just fans sitting on a couch, so hisactions really shouldn't be bothering you. they are the entertainers. you cannot pretend to tell them how to be behave. you are supposed to eat up whatthey give you.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

This is the only person that I really have a problem with. You can be amped for a game but come on.

Stop it.

who are you to tell KG how to conduct himself? how can you be telling him how hyped he should get? why should his head-punching bother you?

why???

why?????

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
i can't understand people who get mad over this type of thing.

Deshawn Stevenson wants to dance when he's down 30? fine. yeah, he makes himself look like an idiot, but why does that bother YOU? because obviously it doesn't bother him.

i always find it funny when a fan sitting on his couch feels he can dictate what a fully grown professional athlete should and shouldn't be doing to express his emotions.

i can understand if you were a player on the other team, and you were getting annoyed by constant antics. but you all are just fans sitting on a couch, so his actions really shouldn't be bothering you. they are the entertainers. you cannot pretend to tell them how to be behave. you are supposed to eat up what they give you.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Stop it.

who are you to tell KG how to conduct himself? how can you be telling him how hyped he should get? why should his head-punching bother you?

why???

why?????

DeShawn Stevenson is far from being one of my favorite players but I don't have any problem with his celebrations.

I'm not telling KG to do anything. I just find his antics to be uncalled for.

I have no problem with the hand gestures and celebrations of the other players, because they are not overboard like KG's.

PUNCHING yourself in the head? Is he trying to prove that he plays with the most passion?

Originally Posted by EG47

brought to you by a pimp slap with a backhand ...

yeah the actual basketball game during the playoffs have taken a back seat to theatrics and shenanigans

Dirk is the ULTIMATE sucker for this....i hope he changed his tampon for the next game.

Dirk is a punk....thats why he out the first round....smh@lettin another grown man touch your face. And this is gonna be somebody's father oneday......smh. Only men can raise men.

Back
Top Bottom