[| -- 2008 "ROCK THE BELLS" Concert Tour (Toronto & Vancouver) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
pimp.gif
I'm soooooo hyped, hasn't been a big outdoor event like thissince 2005's Marc Ecko Festival.

7a9352eaefde466ca599155a4670afb9e475d31.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, DE LA SOUL, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, and DEAD PREZ will NOT be at the Vancouver show and RAEKWON& GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ will not be at the Toronto show!
frown.gif

Once again, Canada gets the shaft.

^^this confirmed?

i know last year the majority of them didnt make it down which is why i asked in the thread bellow if any of them were confirmed to come here

damn i would be stoked to see immortal technique

I'm pretty sure the artists 604kicks listed pretty much can't come becuase of customs/the gov't?

Hopefull a majority of them call

Where would it be held...Molson Amphitheatre?

Great summer concert that im now lookin forward to

Sunday - July 20th - Toronto, ON, Cananda - Venue To be Announced

On-Sale Saturday May 17 at 10AM

Featuring:
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, DE LA SOUL, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, MURS, SPANK ROCK, KID SISTER, THE COOL KIDS, WALE, AMANDA BLANK

WITH SPECIAL GUESTS: THE PHARCYDE

HOSTED BY: B-REAL, SUPERNATURAL & SCRATCH

Too bad RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, DE LA SOUL, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, and DEAD PREZ will NOT be at the Vancouver show
thats hurt

atleast murs will be there
pimp.gif

I have a feeling some local artists will be added to the bill, I hope my dudes The Carps get the oppertunity to perform there. As for venue I THINK it'llbe on the Toronto Islands like last years Virgin Music Festival, or it maybe at The Docks with the stage setup outside like '05's Ecko Festival butwe'll see.

does anyone have any inside info on when there gunna pick a venue for toronto?

I went on ticketmaster today they only have tickets for a couple palces in the states like SanFran and a couple other cities

The venue for the Toronto show is Arrow Hall. Anyone really know where thats located ?

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

The venue for the Toronto show is Arrow Hall. Anyone really know where thats located ?

It's at the International Centre which is located @ 6900 Airport Road........going to be a !!$+! to get out to
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Its a crappy airplane hanger in Mississauga/Malton.

Whos going to get VIP passes to meet TRIBE & other artists? The internet pre-sale happened yesterday and to the general public its open online tomorrow!

Also Arrow Hall doesnt sound as appealing as if the venue was at ACC or like Molson Amphitheater

Heard this show might get cancelled cause the response is low and half these artists on the ticket can't even make it across here.
laugh.gif

yeah im definetly holding out till like a week or two before the show if i cop tickets

theres always problems with people crossing the border, and it aint fun if the crowd aint live..

that mark ecko fest was a good time however, i remember getting like 4 tickets for the price of 2 , and even then the tickets i bought were reduced because oflow turnout.. toronto just isnt that supportive of large hip-hop shows unfortunetly
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Whos going to get VIP passes to meet TRIBE & other artists? The internet pre-sale happened yesterday and to the general public its open online tomorrow!

Also Arrow Hall doesnt sound as appealing as if the venue was at ACC or like Molson Amphitheater

Are all the VIP packs sold out already? My girl wanted to do the VIP thing.

^ Check Ticketmaster if its sold out or not.

[h4]VIP TICKET- G/A
CA $175.00

[/h4][h4]GENERAL ADMISSION
CA $75.00[/h4]

Back
Top Bottom