2008 summer movies>2009 summer movies

my favorites thus far have been UP and Star Trek.

I can safely say no movie this summer, let alone this year, will have me coming back time and time again like the dark knight did last year.

Dark Knight
pimp.gif

Tropic Thunder
pimp.gif

Iron Man
pimp.gif

I think it's pretty even...
The Dark Knight, Hulk, and Ironman were all
pimp.gif

T2, Hangover and UP were
pimp.gif

Need to see HP to decide on this though..

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Hugo

i swear transformer 2 sucked
I enjoyed the movie for what it was. If I wanted to see a deep movie I would have waited until winter.

But yeah the plot line sucked. And I don't like Megan Fox either.
well i enjoyed it too. but the storyline was
eyes.gif

and megan fox acting
indifferent.gif

Who was paying attention to Megan Fox's acting
eyes.gif

But we really can't decide what summer movies were better cause summer 09 movies have barely come out.

Harry Potter has yet to come out

In terms of comic book movies, I it'll be hard to surpass The Incredible Hulk (which was okay consideringmy distaste of the last half of the film), Iron Man and The DarkKnight.

To be honest, I've seen every "hyped" movie this year (with exception to Transformers II) and the only ones I really liked were The Hangover& Up. Star Trek, Terminator Salvation & Wolverine were all disappointing.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

my favorites thus far have been UP and Star Trek.

I can safely say no movie this summer, let alone this year, will have me coming back time and time again like the dark knight did last year.

QFT, nothing this summer compares to TDK
pimp.gif

ive never been interested in Harry Potter, never seen any of the movies,but im interested in this one.

dont mean ima check it out tho
laugh.gif

but i might
nerd.gif

nothing will ever beat TDK in terms of hype, with that being said, 2008 was a better summer IMO

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Anybody else hyped for G.I. Joe or am I the only one?

That +$%* looks so lame to me but I might check it out anyways. It looks at the very least entertaining.

Im looking forward to Harry Potter. I've seen them all, but never really anticipated any of them like I do this one.

I'd say 2008 was better, but only slightly and I actually liked Transformers 2(alot more than 1), and Terminator:Salvation

This years summer flicks have been a bit of a disappointment (Wolverine and Terminator especially) but I sstill go out and see everything either way. I'mhoping Harry Potter is good though maybe that can revive the summer. But Hangover, Star trek and Transformers 2 were good enough to me.

Summer 08 was a banger that prolly won't be matched until Iron Man 2 or the next Batman comes out
Iron Man
pimp.gif

TDK
pimp.gif

Tropic Thunder
pimp.gif

Hancock
pimp.gif

Incredible Huk
pimp.gif

Wanted
pimp.gif