2009 Air Jordan

Who here will purchase 2009 Jays, "if" Tinker isn't designing them?
Does anyone know who is the designer for them?

Originally Posted by yehwah17

Jason May (i think?)

They don't have to be Tinker designed for me to purchase them, and i don't consider the Air Jordan line 'Over' just because the numberingsystem has changed.

JB is going to save me a bundle next year. I might be able to buy a new car. Cause i know i wont be spending money on the kicks they plan on putting out.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Jason May (i think?)

They don't have to be Tinker designed for me to purchase them, and i don't consider the Air Jordan line 'Over' just because the numbering system has changed.

I agree, and Tinker isn't the end all, be all of designers...

Jason May (i think?)

They don't have to be Tinker designed for me to purchase them, and i don't consider the Air Jordan line 'Over' just because the numbering system has changed.

Mayden.

MaZe

Gentry's @ss! just look at the turds that are dropping lately: Fusion=crap, 6 rings= more crap, CDP's= almost crap!!
alien.gif

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Mayden.

Originally Posted by carlosmex76

Gentry's @ss! just look at the turds that are dropping lately: Fusion=crap, 6 rings= more crap, CDP's= almost crap!!
alien.gif

One of the above posts was helpful. One of them contributed nothing to the thread and makes the poster look incapable of putting together a proper sentence.

true swingshot,. not sure if you are referring to me, anyway, I'm not trying toupset other members here, I was "trying", probably not in a refine way, to make a joke, my point was that the latest, and future releases, look notappealing at all to ME, they look like crap honestly! but again it is My Own Opinion, I am not here to get schooled in grammar, honestly I have seen worstposts around.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Mayden.

Originally Posted by carlosmex76

alien.gif

One of the above posts was helpful. One of them contributed nothing to the thread and makes the poster look incapable of putting together a proper sentence.

My fault, you are completely correct. There is no verb in my response. Let me correct that.

"I believe that you are referring to Jason Mayden."

MaZe

09' will save us all a bunch of money. Think about it, no more retros until 2011. That is when the baby boomers turn 65. Please tell me who is going towaste away money on hybrids for the next two years. I may buy a pair to ball in if they are comfortable and look nice like the true flights but that'sabout it.

I can care less who designs it as long as it looks good. Since I don't think it will look good I plan on saving up for a house in '09. Thanks JB keepup the terrible work
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

JB is going to save me a bundle next year. I might be able to buy a new car. Cause i know i wont be spending money on the kicks they plan on putting out

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

09' will save us all a bunch of money. Think about it, no more retros until 2011.

Where did you read this?

MaZe

Is it just me, or does this thread need to be re-titled?

I thought I was about to see some pictures.

it's gonna come down to looks. the jordan signature series is the only Jordans I really gonna collect.

I'm pretty much through with the majority of Air Jordans in 2009. I wanna go out with a bang in 2008 and I think I've done well thus far with less than3 months left in the year. If this sneaker is phenomenal I might have to cop...but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom