2009 Jams Legit Check - $200 steal if they're legit!

Hey guys, I'm wanting to do a legit check on two pairs of 2009 space jams. The first 9 pictures are of a size 10.5, and the last four are of a size 12. He's doing them for $200 each, so $400 total. Thanks for your time and I'd really appreciate some help! View media item 838686 View media item 838687 View media item 838688 View media item 838689 View media item 838690 View media item 838691 View media item 838692 View media item 838693 View media item 838694 View media item 838696 View media item 838698 View media item 838699 View media item 838701

10.5 is legit. Correct 23 on heel. Correct yellowing. Correct toe caps. Correct box.

12 is super fake. Toe caps are way too clear. No yellowing at all. Incorrect 23's. Wrong shade of blue jumpman on box.

No wonder he's giving you a deal. He's trying to get rid of the fake ones.

Last edited:
Well he said 200 for the 10.5 and since it was such a good deal I asked for the size 12 for my friend as well. Does the carbon fiber look legit on the 10.5's as well? He said the size 12 had only been worn once. What's wrong with the 23 on the 12's? from88til from88til

Everything's good on the 10.5's. Looks just like mine and I have 10.5 SJ's too. The 23's on the 12 are just wrong. Plus the leather around the heel tab is shiny. I could go on with the fake SJ's.

I don't need any further pics. Those size 12's are 1000% fake. Ask him to take a pic of both boxes next to each other. Or on top of each other and take a pic of the jumpman on the side. If he wants to prove to you that they're authentic.

10.5 are real. toe box, toe cap, 23 at the back, yellowing….

12's are ghost pair. toe box too high, too icy on sole.. for almost 5 years pair it would atleast have some yellowish spot

10.5 is legit. Correct 23 on heel. Correct yellowing. Correct toe caps. Correct box.

12 is super fake. Toe caps are way too clear. No yellowing at all. Incorrect 23's. Wrong shade of blue jumpman on box.

No wonder he's give you a deal. He's trying to get rid of the fake ones.
This^

Everything's good on the 10.5's. Looks just like mine and I have 10.5 SJ's too. The 23's on the 12 are just wrong. Plus the leather around the heel tab is shiny. I could go on with the fake SJ's.
100% agreed, ask him to do $200 for the 10.5's and guaranteed he'll flake.

Well he was still down to sell the 10.5 for $200, so i guess i'm taking that deal and running with it. Now that i told him his size 12's were fake he went up to $210 for the 10.5's. what a ****. lol i'm still coppin em though, haven't seen jams for this low anywhere lately!! thanks a lot for the help guys. i really appreciate it. @from88til  @agsz  @Firepower  @paengquintojr add me on Instagram and Twitter! @FreshlyPipes  

Well he was still down to sell the 10.5 for $200, so i guess i'm taking that deal and running with it. Now that i told him his size 12's were fake he went up to $210 for the 10.5's. what a ****. lol i'm still coppin em though, haven't seen jams for this low anywhere lately!! thanks a lot for the help guys. i really appreciate it. @from88til  @agsz  @Firepower  @paengquintojr add me on Instagram and Twitter! @FreshlyPipes  
you got a good deal even for 250. btw is this BNDS? or used? even used still in good deal for 250

@paengquintojr  they were used, but doesn't look like they were used much. He had 100% authentic in the invoice too. Once they get here i will take better pictures and tag you guys in them to make sure i made the right decision. He added in the comments of the invoice that if i wasn't happy with anything he would gladly give me a full refund too, so i feel like i'm covered all around. thanks for the help! couldn't have done it without yall hahaha

@paengquintojr  they were used, but doesn't look like they were used much. He had 100% authentic in the invoice too. Once they get here i will take better pictures and tag you guys in them to make sure i made the right decision. He added in the comments of the invoice that if i wasn't happy with anything he would gladly give me a full refund too, so i feel like i'm covered all around. thanks for the help! couldn't have done it without yall hahaha
ebay selling used jams for 340-370. i think you got a good deal to that. if you change your mind i can keep it :D hehe

Agreed with what everyone says. The first pair is legit and the others are fake. If you compare then you can see the differences. You should tell him to go f*** himself with trying to even sell you fakes claiming they are real. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised he sends you the fake ones instead which I hope doesn't happen. Too many scammers like this out there. This was on ebay?

Last edited:

Agreed with what everyone says. The first pair is legit and the others are fake. If you compare then you can see the differences. You should tell him to go f*** himself with trying to even sell you fakes claiming they are real. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised he sends you the fake ones instead which I hope doesn't happen. Too many scammers like this out there. This was on ebay?
it was a guy i found on IG, his tag is @King_Kag. if he  does, the invoice clearly states that they should be authentic so i can always get my money back. but for $200 legit jams it would be totally worth it!! @retrohead182  

it was a guy i found on IG, his tag is @King_Kag. if he does, the invoice clearly states that they should be authentic so i can always get my money back. but for $200 legit jams it would be totally worth it!! @retrohead182

man IMHO your just asking for it.. Dude has fake jams right there..I can almost guarantee you will get a fake 10.5 too.. Why would anyone you don't know sell you a pair of kicks for less than half the going price?.. PP will not always save your a** when you make a foolish decision..Seen many guys here use your same logic and get burned bc they couldn't PROVE they were fakes..PP is not in the biz of legit checks.. I wouldn't test it if I was you, but do as you wish.

man IMHO your just asking for it.. Dude has fake jams right there..I can almost guarantee you will get a fake 10.5 too.. Why would anyone you don't know sell you a pair of kicks for less than half the going price?.. PP will not always save your a** when you make a foolish decision..Seen many guys here use your same logic and get burned bc they couldn't PROVE they were fakes..PP is not in the biz of legit checks.. I wouldn't test it if I was you, but do as you wish.

Definitely cannot disagree with that. But OP, my offer for $250 for those SJ's still stand.. Lol

QFT. That's my exact point on how I feel about this seller

$200 for some jams??  sounds too good to be true.  even if that pair in the pics are real, he can always turn around and ship you a fake pair.  i'd be cautious with this one

I would never buy any shoe from someone I KNEW owned fakes.... Think about it. If you get screwed you honestly deserve it imo.

Back
Top Bottom