2009 NBA Hall of Fame Ceremony post.

That was epic
laugh.gif

Money just said he might come back at 50! And he was serious in the face haha

im grown as #$!+ and when he walked up i jah like got teary eyes ... thats my childhood right there ... he gonna come back next year watch lol

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I wasn't paying attention, but what did MJ say about Krause and Reinsdorf?

Krause once said that "organizations win championships, not players", and MJ has never forgiven Krause for that comment, or for basically dismantlingthe championship team.

Awesome how Mike mentioned Russel..
roll.gif

Great speech.

I can't even front, I got choked up and teary eyed at the end of his montage and his first moments on the podium.

MJ went into straight *Barkley Mode* lol. After all those years of being "Air Jordan", he finally got the chance to get some things off his chest (inpublic). Thanks for all the memories Michael Jordan lol .

for those looking for reruns, nba tv will be showing this tonight and tomorrow morning. check your listings.

A statement about his time with the Wizards woulda been cool. To me, his time in Washington was one of the defining points of his career because he put hislegacy on the line. A lot of legendary players wouldn't even dream of doing that. 2001 is when I truly became an MJ fan

Back
Top Bottom