2009 NT awards (The Yukies)

MissKickBack wrote:
Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

HOVKid wrote:
Gif of the Year - Jay Z on the train

Thread of the Year: Me getting busted on for hating on the type of chicks NT'rs like and NT'rs saying my wife is ugly. By the way, you know my wife was 37 weeks pregnant in that pic of us you posted, right? Due any day now
happy.gif

you are one of the corniest dudes on NT..

the irony. you're lame, i dont know why some people keep sucking your sack like you run things around here.
eyes.gif

i see you changed your avy after getting flamed in that other thread
laugh.gif

anyway these categories could have been better...but

Thread of the Year: idk but 1 that had me dyin was the late night thread where nt detectives found a street view of dudes aunt's house and he pulled thecancer card. comedy

Gif of the year: Tom Cruise throwing heyson's painting overboard
roll.gif

Best new trend: ,though

Worst new trend: Cool story bro (this is not debatable)

Female of the year(NT or Otherwise): simply dimply

the rest dont really have anything to do with yuku

thytkerjobs wrote:
MissKickBack wrote:

HOVKid wrote:

Thread of the Year: Me getting busted on for hating on the type of chicks NT'rs like and NT'rs saying my wife is ugly. By the way, you know my wife was 37 weeks pregnant in that pic of us you posted, right? Due any day now
happy.gif

the irony. you're lame, i dont know why some people keep sucking your sack like you run things around here.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

people saying my lips remind them of getting head equates to getting flamed? not quite accurate sweetie, try again. i didn't know i wasobligated to keeping one avatar seeing as how i regularly change mine up. anyway, i know you're just adding your two cents because you're one of thisdudes many minions. run along, i have no qualms with you. as a matter of fact i remember sending you a pm a while back when i read you were looking foremployment.....glad you found something.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

thytkerjobs wrote:
MissKickBack wrote:

HOVKid wrote:

happy.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

people saying my lips remind them of getting head equates to getting flamed? not quite accurate sweetie, try again. i didn't know i was obligated to keeping one avatar seeing as how i regularly change mine up. anyway, i know you're just adding your two cents because you're one of this dudes many minions. run along, i have no qualms with you. as a matter of fact i remember sending you a pm a while back when i read you were looking for employment.....glad you found something.
wink.gif

xg8z8.jpg

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

We've arrived that the end of the another year, thought it would be fun to hand out a few awards; here are the categories:

Thread of the year
Gif of the year
Best new trend
Worst new trend
Female of the year(NT or Otherwise)
Best new artist
Worst new artist
Sneaker of the Year
Album of the year
Movie of the year

OK, Nominate!
Thread-Ben Baller
GIF-The one with the black dude lookin around all confused
roll.gif

Best New Trend-Jerkin, swag
Worst new trend-Skinny jeans
Female-Kim K
Best new-Kid Cudi
Worst new-Waka Flocka
Sneaker-Air Yeezy
Album-BP3
Movie-dunno

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

HOVKid wrote:

happy.gif

eyes.gif

whos says i run anything? Go sit down somewhere. Go bump a pyp thread or something, those the only threads you're relevant in

yo, stop typing and log off if you think the majority of posts ive made on NT were in pyps. lol. ive been on here long enough to know that you've been runoff this board many many times before......yet you keep coming back. you have no life baby. online is the only place you feel significant, superior even.typical second life complex.

Threads:
Ben Baller, What Shape Guys Do Girls Like, Choppa Suit, Dude wit the Aunt who said she had cancer, Ol girl gettin exposed wit street address and all.

Gifs:
Jay on the train, 50 on Entourage (all of em), Ben Baller, Weebay

New Artists:
Bangs & Angoonies

NT Girls:
Rosa Acosta, Kheri Hilson, Nicki Minaj

Kicks:
Space Jams & True Blues

Thread of the year - Choppa Suit
Gif of the year - 50 Cent Entourage
Best new trend -C'mon Son, Dead
Worst new trend - Skinny jeans, Dead, Nicki Minaji Beasting
Female of the year(NT or Otherwise) - Rosa Acosta
Best new artist - Drizzy if that counts or Kid CUDI, Hell......Bangs Gets my vote
Worst new artist - Flocka
smh.gif

Sneaker of the Year -Copper Foamz, Space Jams, 1/2 Cents
Album of the year -CUDI: MOTM
Movie of the year - Avatar

Horrible categories. Keep NT awards limited to NT. They're more fun, anyways.

But my .gif of the year:
2i03hnt.gif

Thread of the year -"Black men we need to talk" or Remembering when niketalkers misspell things!
Gif of the year - Jay-z on the train / MJ Popcorn GIF (is a claasic as well)
Best new trend - *Kanye shrug*
Worst new trend - To many to name
Female of the year(NT or Otherwise) - Alicia Keys
devil.gif

Best new artist - Drake/J.Cole
Worst new artist - Gucci/New Boyz
Sneaker of the Year - Space Jams
Album/Mixtape of the year - A KiD named CuDi / So Far Gone
Movie of the year--- the Dark Knight

Just cause youre new doesn't mean the gif is new.

Dudes posting up Gifs from 3-4 years ago thinking they are new
laugh.gif

Crank Lucas best gif of the year. The one he made wit the jay-z look alike on the subway was killer

Back
Top Bottom