2009 NT SO CAL SUMMIT DODGER STADIUM IS TODAY!!!! THURS! 4/16 MEET UP 6:10PM!

maybe ill come last minute someway somehow.....
Worst comes to worst imma tell my friend the oh I couldnt get you your ticket but your brother is going, sorry and let you get that ticket.

But you gotta try to get ahold of one. Someone is bound to flake on here.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET ON THIS BEN?? Ive never been to one of these. Sorry for the late response, but I hardly check this forum. Please let me know. Thanks inADVANCE.

WOOT!! Thanks for puttin' this together, Ben.... I'mma come up with some ideas for the next Summit
wink.gif

is everyone going to wear jayz? or wasup?? who are the dodgers even playing? .·•☆LL☆•·.

currently carpooling with lakersmets49ers (I'm driving)

coming from san pedro/long beach area.

As far as the carpool thing id be down as well. I said earlier in the thread but im in the Ktown area and can either drive or ride with someone else as well.Either way im not trippin.

Originally Posted by MECKS

is everyone going to wear jayz? or wasup?? who are the dodgers even playing? .·•☆LL☆•·.

currently carpooling with lakersmets49ers (I'm driving)

coming from san pedro/long beach area.
Yeah, we're all gonna be out front wearing Obama Dub Zero's
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

peep this out homiez.

I got us the best seats we've had for a summit yet.
we're in SECTION 314(RIGHT FIELD ALL YOU CAN EAT PAVILION SEATS)
WE HAVE THE ENTIRE ROW B (SEATS 1-18)
THEN FOR ROW C (SEATS 3-18) ALMOST WHOLE ROW, BUT SOMEONE BOUGHT 2 SEATS
AND THEN LASTLY WE HAVE ROW D (SEATS 1-5)

so we're sitting 2nd row and this time we actually got the entire rows! smh finally.
it ain't much, but remember we saved $10 each seat by buying them through the summit group hookup price through a homey of mine who works for the dodgers.
I also got them for less than usual because of the new CA tax.

NOW IF YOU STILL WANT TO GO, I SUGGEST YOU BUY SEATS NOW ON DODGERS.COM OR WHEREVER THEY SELL TIX.
SIT IN SECTION 314 ROW D AND YOU WILL BE FINE!

thank y'all.

I got a ticket ben. I will see you there. THANKS..

PROPS TO bluesurferx. THanks broham. ANYONE IN THE818 LETS CAR POOL. I drive a convert..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

peep this out homiez.

I got us the best seats we've had for a summit yet.
we're in SECTION 314(LEFT FIELD ALL YOU CAN EAT PAVILION SEATS)
WE HAVE THE ENTIRE ROW B (SEATS 1-18)
THEN FOR ROW C (SEATS 3-18) ALMOST WHOLE ROW, BUT SOMEONE BOUGHT 2 SEATS
AND THEN LASTLY WE HAVE ROW D (SEATS 1-5)

so we're sitting 2nd row and this time we actually got the entire rows! smh finally.
it ain't much, but remember we saved $10 each seat by buying them through the summit group hookup price through a homey of mine who works for the dodgers.
I also got them for less than usual because of the new CA tax.

NOW IF YOU STILL WANT TO GO, I SUGGEST YOU BUY SEATS NOW ON DODGERS.COM OR WHEREVER THEY SELL TIX.
SIT IN SECTION 314 ROW D AND YOU WILL BE FINE!

thank y'all.
^ That's whatsup Ben.

FeelMode,
I could probably swang thru K-town.

Good lookin out Ben.
pimp.gif
I'll come check ya'll out. We needbreezy's tho fam. I'll see what I can do ...

*Hangs head in shame* Sorry Ovatyme, I forgot. Mi went back home (Deh City) for tree days last week and it totally slipped mi brain. Forgive me.

who stays in the valley

or near 626?

DJ good to hear your rolling

you always helped me out in the bberry forum

damn! i totaly forgot to check my PMs until this morning...its all good though...got tickets so ill see yall there!

no, I never said I'd list the names.... some peeps are weird about letting them know who's goin.

but I DO HAVE AN EXTRA SEAT, SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO. LET ME KNOW AND PAYPAL ME $27

no, I never said I'd list the names.... some peeps are weird about letting them know who's goin.

but I DO HAVE AN EXTRA SEAT, SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO. LET ME KNOW AND PAYPAL ME $27

Hold that ticket for LAX, if the bum doesnt respond to my text today hes gonna miss out
indifferent.gif

ill pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom