Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

Cal - Texas home and home in 2015-16

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ohio State in 2012-2013
pimp.gif

I am more nervous than I am excited about these two away games.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I think the one thing that can be confirmed in this thread is that WSU does not deserve to be playing a Pac 10 schedule currently. Swap them out for Boise State and see if they truly can hang with the big dogs for an entire season.
We can't break up the configuration of the Pac-10. Its probably the best set-up in college football

UW-WSU
Oregon-OSU
Cal-Stanford
SC-UCLA
ASU-Zona

All local rivalries. UW-BSU doesn't look right.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

I think the one thing that can be confirmed in this thread is that WSU does not deserve to be playing a Pac 10 schedule currently. Swap them out for Boise State and see if they truly can hang with the big dogs for an entire season.
We can't break up the configuration of the Pac-10. Its probably the best set-up in college football

UW-WSU
Oregon-OSU
Cal-Stanford
SC-UCLA
ASU-Zona

Should add BYU and Utah to that mix. That'd make a great conference a better one IMO.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

UW-WSU
Oregon-OSU
Cal-Stanford
SC-UCLA
ASU-Zona

Should add BYU and Utah to that mix. That'd make a great conference a better one IMO.
I hate the idea of expanding the Pac-10. We would be helping BYU and Utah more than they would be helping us. The Utah market isn't big sothey wouldn't help us with getting a better TV deal. Utah and BYU would have more recruiting appeal due to being in a BCS conference. And that'sanother 2 schools that would be sharing conference revenues.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Oregon bout to get steamrolled by Cal next week.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Wouldn't surprise me. Their offense really doesn't seem too sure of itself.

And I never thought I'd be saying this, but Oregon gets an L for the unis today. Those silver pants are awful.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm putting USC on upset alert. Washington will play them down to the wire on saturday and I'll go as far as saying I got Washington winning.

The line is USC -21. Jump on it quick.

Just wanted to do a little bragging. That is all.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom