2009 Space Jam XI LC and Price Check

Let me know what you guys think. Seller claims they've only been worn once. Do these look legit in your opinion and how much would say these are worth? Thanks in advance!

Looks legit.23 looks good,soles have proper aging,pl cut looks funny 1 is lower then the other

Yeah, the height difference is something I noticed right off the bat as well. Thanks for your reply! How much would you say is a fair price for these?

100% legit '09 Retro Space Jam 11's. I would pay $400 max for these being in pretty good condition.

I would say these are fake. Here is why, even though the soles looked like they have "aged" well, the oxidation would be a lot deeper. Also the hue of the sole would be darker at this point. Another point is the fact that the 23 on the heal looks way off.

Most recently I had purchased a pair of fake concords online because I thought they were real. Sticker is what made me pull the trigger. These people selling these fakes think they can place a sticker and make them looked like they have aged.

Fact is these are too good to be true bro. 100% fake.

I believe these may be ok..However we are gonna need better pix to assist..Outside if at all possible, that lighting is no good..Snap a couple more sole pix as well as a birds eye, also CLEAR shots of the JUMPMAN JORDAN tags, ankle logos, bottom of box..

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I'll request better pics and see what happens.

I would say these are fake. Here is why, even though the soles looked like they have "aged" well, the oxidation would be a lot deeper. Also the hue of the sole would be darker at this point. Another point is the fact that the 23 on the heal looks way off.

Most recently I had purchased a pair of fake concords online because I thought they were real. Sticker is what made me pull the trigger. These people selling these fakes think they can place a sticker and make them looked like they have aged.

You gotta remember that this specific release was notorious for having the crappiest quality out of all the 11's. Which is why a lot of the fakes out there sometimes look better than the RD pairs. The flaws include the 23's being misplaced on the heel tab but never the wide 23's that are seen on fakes, the PL cut being too low or high, the midsoles at the heel looking very misshapen, and many other reasons. The deep yellowing of the soles around the pods can also vary from shoe to shoe. Lighting can also affect how the look in pictures.

You gotta remember that this specific release was notorious for having the crappiest quality out of all the 11's. Which is why a lot of the fakes out there sometimes look better than the RD pairs. The flaws include the 23's being misplaced on the heel tab but never the wide 23's that are seen on fakes, the PL cut being too low or high, the midsoles at the heel looking very misshapen, and many other reasons. The deep yellowing of the soles around the pods can also vary from shoe to shoe. Lighting can also affect how the look in pictures.
Worse than cdp breds?

Way worse than the CDP's. The only thing wrong with those is that the 23 eventually completely comes off after lots of wear.

Under the insole
MANY older Js have cardboard under the insole.. Specifically older 6s, 7s, 8s(almost always) and 9s...Honestly my CDPs are still holding firm.. I think people shoulda just got a half size bigger for the ones who complain they are super uncomfortable etc..They are a tad narrower then the latest retro IMO. The 23s were poorly done though, ill admit that. I think people also complain about them because they were hard to get and many peeps were salty..

Last edited:
MANY older Js have cardboard under the insole.. Specifically older 6s, 7s, 8s(almost always) and 9s...Honestly my CDPs are still holding firm.. I think people shoulda just got a half size bigger for the ones who complain they are super uncomfortable etc..They are a tad narrower then the latest retro IMO. The 23s were poorly done though, ill admit that. I think people also complain about them because they were hard to get and many peeps were salty..

I second that. But back to OP, I still stand by my opinion that those SJ's are 100% legit. I have 3 pairs and these are probably my top favorite releases. I have seen many legit and fake pairs in person and compared many side by side which helps me determine the authenticity through pictures alone.

If you guys are wondering why I have 3 pairs it's because I have one beater pair from release day that my ex camped out for me for my bday, another pair that's DS that I got in a crazy trade where the guy actually accepted gamma 11's alone and I was skeptical at first but fully checked them out were surprisingly legit. Then a pair I got most recent that I wear all casually. I've also seen many pairs with different yellowing like I mentioned vary from pair to pair in person and sometimes when I took pictures of the soles depending on the lighting, it wouldn't show as much as it actually looks in person. I can post pics of my SJ's if you guys would like me to and explain in depth what aspects confirm authenticity.

I second that. But back to OP, I still stand by my opinion that those SJ's are 100% legit. I have 3 pairs and these are probably my top favorite releases. I have seen many legit and fake pairs in person and compared many side by side which helps me determine the authenticity through pictures alone.

If you guys are wondering why I have 3 pairs it's because I have one beater pair from release day that my ex camped out for me for my bday, another pair that's DS that I got in a crazy trade where the guy actually accepted gamma 11's alone and I was skeptical at first but fully checked them out were surprisingly legit. Then a pair I got most recent that I wear all casually. I've also seen many pairs with different yellowing like I mentioned vary from pair to pair in person and sometimes when I took pictures of the soles depending on the lighting, it wouldn't show as much as it actually looks in person. I can post pics of my SJ's if you guys would like me to and explain in depth what aspects confirm authenticity.
I'd like to see them. For educational purposes though, not because I doubt. Thanks!

I'll post a new thread. Just gotta tag my pics because people have stolen them in the past.

Im like 90% sure these are legit.  Im not 100% sure because I noticed the cut of the patent leather on the back is higher on the left shoe. But Im not sure that just because the cut/stitching isnt perfectly even, that means the shoes are automatically not authentic.

Does uneven patent leather cuts mean the shoe is fake? If not, then I this pair is legit.

Back
Top Bottom