2009 space jams legit check thanks

Yeah i found 2 pairs on craigslist the first i check out wasnt legit the 2nd pair i found was legit got for 160 with box receipt and everything

I wanna say 9/10 no creases either just yellowing and creases on the heel of one shoe i got some sole bright for the shoes tho

I wanna say 9/10 no creases either just yellowing and creases on the heel of one shoe i got some sole bright for the shoes tho
Yea that's what I did for my space jams no creases or anything I bout some sole glo and they look almost ds now

The process of goin thru the sole bright b killin me the wait time b long and i mite gotta do a repeat of puttin it on just to get em icy but it works

View media item 1612055 excuse me for using slang timmy like you ain't doing the same thing when you messaged me i dog if you going to say something smart to me keep that s*** to yourself cuz I ain't with all that s*** talking on the internet man for reals don't message me no more bro

Its real as it is just don't be messaging me talking mess bro I don't bother nobody on here so I don't want to be dealing with that

No its real..I got up this morning and before i woke up, i find myself trying to read this gibberish..So like i usually do i made a smart comment without much thought(a huge fault of mine)...For that i apologize..Then i removed that comment because i really didn't feel i needed to make fun of you, or the way you choose to portray yourself. However now after your rants etc, it seems you're doing a fairly good job of it anyway.

Yes, i do speak in slang most of the time. Saying Homie or bro is one thing..Not being able to spell or even form a complete sentence is something else entirely my friend..It doesn't make you look cool as you may think, It makes you look foolish. For telling you that, i dont apologize.

I was wrong for that comment, lets keep it movin'

Last edited:
Whatever bro im cool off you dont say nothing to me this my last comment for this theard im not here to talk ish or make smart comments thats starting ish so its good timmy you have a good one

Back
Top Bottom