2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Not agreeing with the xi low i.e he wore today. Major step back...
co-sign, UGLY
Ya maybe but I think all us sneakerheads can over look that because come on, the mans wore more heat and variation in one season than dudes will ever even come across.
you forgot Kobe 2002-2003 season

Originally Posted by KenJi714

co-sign, UGLY
Ya maybe but I think all us sneakerheads can over look that because come on, the mans wore more heat and variation in one season than dudes will ever even come across.

word life, kobe wore everything that season! 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

co-sign, UGLY

word life, kobe wore everything that season! 

Marcus Jordan

p413s.jpg

8z2ng6.jpg

those BIN V's are so plain and boring...plus they kind of look like a leather jacket for your feet with that thick black leather

I actually think the white laces are a nice touch. Really brings out the shoe. But the leather is gonna look busted quick, you can tell.

I actually think the white laces are a nice touch. Really brings out the shoe. But the leather is gonna look busted quick, you can tell.

those BIN V's are so plain and boring...plus they kind of look like a leather jacket for your feet with that thick black leather

Originally Posted by you big dummy

All-Star pics

b7acfa4e1bba1bbdbeb48a5176efda0c-getty-basket-nba-allstar-kobe.jpg
 Kobe has no style so he tries to be like Jordan.  Seriously, you have to stick that ugly looking tongue out??!?! Come on son...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

All-Star pics

b7acfa4e1bba1bbdbeb48a5176efda0c-getty-basket-nba-allstar-kobe.jpg
 Kobe has no style so he tries to be like Jordan.  Seriously, you have to stick that ugly looking tongue out??!?! Come on son...

Back
Top Bottom