2010-2011 NBA MVP Race? Vol. 3 peat?

If Dwight is actually working hard with Hakeem, I'll put him up there.

I'd say it'd be between D12, CP3, Durant, Kobe and Bron.

Deron has to put up really big numbers and replace all that they lost single handedly to have a shot at the award IMO.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Dwight Howard = Ben Wallace
alien.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
At people saying D-12, I guess people expect him to improve his offensive game that much this coming season.
D12 usually puts up around 20-14-3 a season. He's finished in the Top 4 of MVP the past two years....I think putting up 22-14-3 on a 60 win team & being the best Defensive Player in the league could be good enough. He'll be right there.

Kevin Garnett won it putting up 24-14-2....
KG was on point that year offensively as well in regards to his passing. Just an amazing display of overall skills. We shall see how much Dwight improves next season.  

laugh.gif
At people saying D-12, I guess people expect him to improve his offensive game that much this coming season.
D12 usually puts up around 20-14-3 a season. He's finished in the Top 4 of MVP the past two years....I think putting up 22-14-3 on a 60 win team & being the best Defensive Player in the league could be good enough. He'll be right there.

KG was on point that year offensively as well in regards to his passing. Just an amazing display of overall skills. We shall see how much Dwight improves next season.  

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

KG also averaged 5 assist per game his MVP season. Led the team in points, rebounds, assists, blocks that year. Dwight would have to put up 25-13 atleast with a 55-60 win season to really put him self in position to win it. I think If the thunder can get a top 3 seed than kD will take it.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

KG also averaged 5 assist per game his MVP season. Led the team in points, rebounds, assists, blocks that year. Dwight would have to put up 25-13 atleast with a 55-60 win season to really put him self in position to win it. I think If the thunder can get a top 3 seed than kD will take it.

if a team other than the heat have the best record, it will be their star player. right now, I'll say Bean. If Miami has best record, 3peat.

if a team other than the heat have the best record, it will be their star player. right now, I'll say Bean. If Miami has best record, 3peat.

Lebron of the miami heat has won another MVP award after averaging 25/12/10 while helping the heat win all 82 of their games.

Lebron of the miami heat has won another MVP award after averaging 25/12/10 while helping the heat win all 82 of their games.

I can see LeBron doing it again.
you guys remember when Jason Kidd went to the Nets and helped them get to the Finals? (Duncan won the MVP that year but we all know JKidd was just as deserving)

I see LeBron having that Jason Kidd impact this year.

I can see LeBron doing it again.
you guys remember when Jason Kidd went to the Nets and helped them get to the Finals? (Duncan won the MVP that year but we all know JKidd was just as deserving)

I see LeBron having that Jason Kidd impact this year.

Back
Top Bottom