2010 Air Jordan II "White/Silver 3M" DETAILED VIDEO!

why would this kid try to sell this sneakers on ebay saying "CONDITION: Brand New in Box, Completely DS, 1000000% Authentic or 10x your money back!"he worn them in the video. I don't understand why he would he try to sell as DS.

because no one understands the definition of deadstock anymore......it is like everyone says it just because everyone else does......i cant even tell you theamount of times i have seen listings that say brand new in box or deadstock and then it will say worn twice in the description

Originally Posted by dtb00201

because no one understands the definition of deadstock anymore......it is like everyone says it just because everyone else does......i cant even tell you the amount of times i have seen listings that say brand new in box or deadstock and then it will say worn twice in the description
yeah I hate that
mad.gif
. There's one seller who never sells DSpairs, but the listing says brand new in box. when you click on it and scroll down, it says worn at least 1 time or more
mad.gif
. Like c'mon dude, you couldn't just put used in the listing?

I've always been a fan of 2s including the DB and CDP . . . . but with this ridiculous "AIR" on the bacc of these it will make it really hard tochoose them. I like the colorway, the 3m is ok, PL is a little OD but overall a clean 2 IMO, until u get to the heel....

that AIR just sicceningly reminds of me of driving through the thoroughfares/main streets in the hood and those bums with the SUVs popped open and like 50 pairof AIR sneakers, worst part is dopeboys in a lot of hoods round my way be flossin some $15 AIR sneakers while selling and using hundreds, if not thousands, ofdollars worth of narcotics . . . . priorities people, will we ever reclaim what we so effortlessly gave up to others ?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I've always been a fan of 2s including the DB and CDP . . . . but with this ridiculous "AIR" on the bacc of these it will make it really hard to choose them. I like the colorway, the 3m is ok, PL is a little OD but overall a clean 2 IMO, until u get to the heel....

that AIR just sicceningly reminds of me of driving through the thoroughfares/main streets in the hood and those bums with the SUVs popped open and like 50 pair of AIR sneakers, worst part is dopeboys in a lot of hoods round my way be flossin some $15 AIR sneakers while selling and using hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars worth of narcotics . . . . priorities people, will we ever reclaim what we so effortlessly gave up to others ?

sick.gif
you lost me on that last part
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

hot but this guy is kinda corny spends hella money to get them early from marquessole then tries to sell them again. he might not even get what he paid for..
laugh.gif
EXACTLY HOW I FEEL BUT A ITS HIS MONEY BUT THE SHOES AREBOO BOO I WOULDNT COP FOR $50

Back
Top Bottom