2010 BMW 5 Series REVEALED!

despite what the nt'ers think (not like most can afford one anyway) i'm pretty sure this car will sell as well or better than the e60.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

I'm scared to see what the new 3 series is gonna look like

What are you talking about? The new 3 series debuted last year already
laugh.gif

Looks nice. That picture of the evolution of the 5 series is awesome...

And I'm not sure why everybody thinks Audi's styling is so great. The new A4 is hideous, which represents a major downgrade from the previousgenerations of the A4.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by iceman3699

I'm scared to see what the new 3 series is gonna look like

What are you talking about? The new 3 series debuted last year already
laugh.gif

Umm...what? The current 3 Series has been around since 2006. There have been some leaked spyshots of the F30 3 Series, which is coming out in 2012, butthey've been heavily covered in camo in all the pics/vids. No one really knows what it's gonna look like.

Originally Posted by GrossTheMost

smh looks like a smaller 2010 7 series smh i hate the new front grills the kidneys are too big and too boxy.. who ever said it looks like a 3 is bugging the E96 has the best body of the new generations
are you blind?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

When People say "Audis Look Good"...They're only talking about those LED lights...
laugh.gif

real talk.. half these clowns in here don't even own an Audi.. so what's good with the ridic amount of D-riding?

smh looks like a smaller 2010 7 series smh i hate the new front grills the kidneys are too big and too boxy.. who ever said it looks like a 3 is bugging the E96 has the best body of the new generations
What the hell is an E96?

93168d1259008739t-press-release-official-pictures-p90053786.jpg

93169d1259008761t-press-release-official-pictures-p90053788.jpg

93170d1259008799t-press-release-official-pictures-p90053787.jpg

If you look closely, the new F10 has alot more lines which makes it look alot more aggressive than the E60. I can't wait till the M5 is revealed.

Originally Posted by JD617

What the hell is an E96?

m3 Coupe

What the hell is an E96?

m3 Coupe

The M3 Coupe is called an E92 just like the other 3 Series coupes.

U guys are crazy. I have seen nothing from BMW's new designs that would make me choose them over an Audi. From R8 to A6 it doesn't really matter. BMWis falling off.

What the hell is an E96?

m3 Coupe
uhh, that would be the E92 . New 3 series only range from E90-E93.

They should have incorporated the boomerrang shaped head-lights to keep the aesthetics of the 5-series...thats my only complaint

They should have incorporated the boomerrang shaped head-lights to keep the aesthetics of the 5-series...thats my only complaint

.. I loved those headlights.... last gen 5 series & M5 were beautiesssss

Originally Posted by ohBURRRR

.. I loved those headlights.... last gen 5 series & M5 were beautiesssss

E60 FTW, wanna get rid of my 545 and get a M5... prices are going down

What the hell is an E96?

m3 Coupe

The M3 Coupe is called an E92 just like the other 3 Series coupes.
laugh.gif
BMW boy didn't know that? lulz

Back
Top Bottom