2010 cool grey 11 LC

Sorry man it is kind of a hassle...I got 'em in Ziplock bags at the bottom of a pile...I'll try to pull them out again tomorrow.

I appreciate you just getting back to me no need to go out of your way. The more I keep researching the more I feel they are early releases. From what I have found the end date on the production tag is around October for the retail versions....

My pair from FTL says 7/9/10-9/18/10
My eastbay pair says 7/8/10-9/16/10

What's throws me off most on your pair is the lack of some sort of yellow by the pods

What's throws me off most on your pair is the lack of some sort of yellow by the pods

Few other things I see is the they sewed over Jordan's feet on the tongue part with all that View media item 246925
And the sewing on the back heel of yours is weird
View media item 246927
And these are DS bottoms
View media item 246929
Yours are clear like the pairs you see on sole up and marquee sole. Grade A fakes from them. I'm not a super duper shoeologist but i think you need to try for your money back. Too many things aren't right

That's honestly why I bought them lol. But the more I research the more I feel these were an early release. The start date is the same as retail but the end date a month before retail. The other thing I found that could be off is the lace loops. I compared them to my other 11's and the loops seem tighter around the laces. The stitching on the loops also begins a bit higher on the bottom loops compared to my others which starts just above the PL.
The material is dead on though. Compared the paten leather, mid soles, laces etc and its all the same.
The 23 on the box doesn't seem to be embossed as deep as my other pairs as well.

Everything other than these small imperfections they seem to be legit pre releases and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom