2010 Lexus LF-A APPRECIATION..update pg. 3..auto journalist: best car ive ever driven, drifting vid

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

Originally Posted by cornzilla

WOW, nice but is probably gonna run 100K+. Lets see how well it performs against the GT-R.
i don't think it will.

From initial tests, I heard it actually outperformed the GT-R in a track in Germany, Nurburg I believe.
BTW, price will probably start @ $170,000 to those wondering so bring on the "I'd rather have a GTR" and "I'd rather have an R8"hate.

1) You're super duper late.

2) It's just like the Cadillac XLR. Nobody will buy it. Too much price not enough performance. Like previously stated in this thread, for performance inthat price range, you take the GT-R, for luxury, you take an M6 or a CL63.

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

2) It's just like the Cadillac XLR. Nobody will buy it. Too much price not enough performance. Like previously stated in this thread, for performance in that price range, you take the GT-R, for luxury, you take an M6 or a CL63.

1. I'm not late. It was a concept. Now it's in production. Showing at Tokyo this month. 2. People will buy it. :smile:

The LF-A is the TRUTH.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Looks like my friend got a new face

Supra002-copy.jpg

saddens me they call it a Lexus, Toyota still = boring.

If by boring you mean refined, classy and reliable you mean boring then yea lexus is definitely boring.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

If by boring you mean refined, classy and reliable you mean boring then yea lexus is definitely boring.

Um, Supras were very reliable. They were workhores on the track or hours of fun. I would still take a TT 2jz supra over the LF-A...People still talk/admire theSupra, and it came ut in 1993, the LF-a doesn't have that timeless design, its just a mash-up of other cars...

Angel

for some reason lexus and race/sports car doesn't really go together to me...

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

2) It's just like the Cadillac XLR. Nobody will buy it. Too much price not enough performance. Like previously stated in this thread, for performance in that price range, you take the GT-R, for luxury, you take an M6 or a CL63.

1. I'm not late. It was a concept. Now it's in production. Showing at Tokyo this month. 2. People will buy it. :smile:
The pics are kind of old. But yeah, can't wait for the actual car without camo gear stuff. Post!

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

for some reason lexus and race/sports car doesn't really go together to me...

yea i feel the same way but i guess they went with the lexus name to justify the price and appeal to luxury performance heads outside japan. could do muchbetter with 170gs though

This guy would know what he's talking about.

Drifting a $180,000 car.. only in Japan

sounds sick, even if I could afford it I wouldn't buy it tho. I can't justify spending that much on ANY car. Appreciated none the less.

Back
Top Bottom