2010 MLB All-Star Game...7/13 8pm. est....Big Papi HR Derby Champ

Okay, are there any naysayers about the fact that the AL lineup is too stacked and will win tomorrow?

As much as I'm pulling for the NL, the AL is too stacked. Anyone see's it different?

Okay, are there any naysayers about the fact that the AL lineup is too stacked and will win tomorrow?

As much as I'm pulling for the NL, the AL is too stacked. Anyone see's it different?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Back back back back back back back back... I can't watch that for more than 10 minutes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MLB has no common sense what so ever, the AL leader in HR's is an All Star this year and WANTS to participate in the HR derby but instead you ask his teammate Vernon Wells?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Back back back back back back back back... I can't watch that for more than 10 minutes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MLB has no common sense what so ever, the AL leader in HR's is an All Star this year and WANTS to participate in the HR derby but instead you ask his teammate Vernon Wells?

Too stacked?

1b - Cabrera = Pujols
2b - Cano>Prado
SS - Jeter < Ramirez
3b - Longoria = Wright
C Mauer > Molina
RF - Ichiro < Hart
CF - Hamilton > Ethier
LF - Crawford < Braun
DH Guerrero > Howard

Not too bad, arrows could go either way on some.

Plus, NL pitching is
smokin.gif

Too stacked?

1b - Cabrera = Pujols
2b - Cano>Prado
SS - Jeter < Ramirez
3b - Longoria = Wright
C Mauer > Molina
RF - Ichiro < Hart
CF - Hamilton > Ethier
LF - Crawford < Braun
DH Guerrero > Howard

Not too bad, arrows could go either way on some.

Plus, NL pitching is
smokin.gif

Ortiz about to get it in.

And aside fromt he fact that im a Sox fan and ima root for him either way, I think hes got a real good shot. The competition this year isnt all that great. Hes one of the only ones who wont have to change his swing for the comp. Plus he loves hittin em out of the Angels park (Mini shot fired at Ska. dont ban me lol)

Ortiz about to get it in.

And aside fromt he fact that im a Sox fan and ima root for him either way, I think hes got a real good shot. The competition this year isnt all that great. Hes one of the only ones who wont have to change his swing for the comp. Plus he loves hittin em out of the Angels park (Mini shot fired at Ska. dont ban me lol)

Back
Top Bottom