p7107378dt.jpg

p7020597dt.jpg

p7020683dt.jpg

p7107400dt.jpg

p7020592dt.jpg

p7020588dt.jpg

Looks
pimp.gif
to me...but im sure a lot of predictable NT'ers are gonna come in and say "They should just let them use their team jerseys like the olddays...these are hot garbage." But no, they are nice imo.

those 3 stripes need to go. If adidas really needs to put their 3 stripes at least incorporate it better in the design than just slapping it on the sides.

smh.gif
at those shorts. Basically adidas shorts with an AS logo. Going to charge $60 I bet.

The only thing that looks decent is the track jacket with the alternate colored stripes. It looks nice.

Garbage. SMFH
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Adidas. Why you gotta put those 3 stripes in the jerseys and shorts?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

those 3 stripes need to go. If adidas really needs to put their 3 stripes at least incorporate it better in the design than just slapping it on the sides.

smh.gif
at those shorts. Basically adidas shorts with an AS logo. Going to charge $60 I bet.

The only thing that looks decent is the track jacket with the alternate colored stripes. It looks nice.

Everything he said.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Those are decent, but sort of resembles hot garbage. Why not go back to their team jerseys like the good ol' days?

laugh.gif
took the words right out of my mouth

Track Jacket is piff...

I'm not feeling the names under the numbers at all...

Matter fact, the whole back of the jerseys aren't really appealing to me.
ohwell.gif

But everything else is decent.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Those are decent, but sort of resembles hot garbage. Why not go back to their team jerseys like the good ol' days?

laugh.gif
took the words right out of my mouth
roll.gif
you guys gotta be messin with me right? righhhht!?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom