* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

double  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Green bay will win this division, but Minnesota will beat them in the playoffs. Screen cap this.

Whats this i hear Favre is getting lubricating injections in his ankle cause of a hit he took against Seattle? People saying he might not make it the whole season. Percys health a question mark. Rice out half the season.

Seriously though Vikings fans, are you guys afraid of the Saints at all opening the season? They potentially gave Favre his career ending injury, and now they are coming off a superbowl win, starting a new season all amped up to do the same exact thing they just did. Not only that, we got Darren Sharper saying Favre's Ankle = X marks the spot.

Green bay will win this division, but Minnesota will beat them in the playoffs. Screen cap this.

Whats this i hear Favre is getting lubricating injections in his ankle cause of a hit he took against Seattle? People saying he might not make it the whole season. Percys health a question mark. Rice out half the season.

Seriously though Vikings fans, are you guys afraid of the Saints at all opening the season? They potentially gave Favre his career ending injury, and now they are coming off a superbowl win, starting a new season all amped up to do the same exact thing they just did. Not only that, we got Darren Sharper saying Favre's Ankle = X marks the spot.

Who the %@!% cares what Sharper says? Bum ain't even gonna play. Even if he does play, dude's frail and only likes contact when the guy he's about to hit is not moving.

vfe0s6.gif

Getting juked by Tim Hightower? Makes all other embarrassing moments look minuscule.

Who the %@!% cares what Sharper says? Bum ain't even gonna play. Even if he does play, dude's frail and only likes contact when the guy he's about to hit is not moving.

vfe0s6.gif

Getting juked by Tim Hightower? Makes all other embarrassing moments look minuscule.

And you say Packer fans are bitter cause of Favre. You bitter cause of Sharper. You just completely ignored everything about the Saints D as a whole with them being the reason why Favre ankle is bunk, and focused on one minor comment about sharper only.

He was 4th in defensive player of the year finalists, and took a large part in resurrecting the Saints defense. Why would he not play?

And you say Packer fans are bitter cause of Favre. You bitter cause of Sharper. You just completely ignored everything about the Saints D as a whole with them being the reason why Favre ankle is bunk, and focused on one minor comment about sharper only.

He was 4th in defensive player of the year finalists, and took a large part in resurrecting the Saints defense. Why would he not play?

I hated Darren Sharper when he played for us in 2008, I'm not bitter about anything. Dude's been afraid to hit RBs his whole career. I couldn't stand it when he was a part of the Vikings.

Jolly's out for the whole season. Harris' health is a question mark. (See, I can do it too). Time season comes you're going to be worrying more about your defense and less about the status of the Saints defense... trust that.

Google is a useful tool to use every once in a while Jacob.
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Darren Sharper could end up out in the cold[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on August 30, 2010 10:11 PM ET
Saints safety Darren Sharper spent plenty of time on the open market before returning to the team with which he won a Super Bowl in February.

But even though he's on the team, a bum knee that required arthroscopic surgery in late February has kept him from joining the team for training camp or the preseason.

On Monday, coach Sean Payton said that three possibilities remain for Sharper:  he could start the season without leaving the Physically Unable to Perform list (which would keep him out for at least six week), he could be moved to the active roster, or he could be cut.

Sharper was a force for the Saints last season, and he'd be hard to replace.  But if he's not healthy, the Saints will have to reload and move forward. 

Still, we're not ready to write Sharper off.  Surely, he wants to be in uniform and on the field when his former Packers teammate Brett Favre comes to town.
Even if he is in uniform, dude's going to be playing injured. Favre-Harvin-Berrian will have a field day with him.

I hated Darren Sharper when he played for us in 2008, I'm not bitter about anything. Dude's been afraid to hit RBs his whole career. I couldn't stand it when he was a part of the Vikings.

Jolly's out for the whole season. Harris' health is a question mark. (See, I can do it too). Time season comes you're going to be worrying more about your defense and less about the status of the Saints defense... trust that.

Google is a useful tool to use every once in a while Jacob.
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Darren Sharper could end up out in the cold[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on August 30, 2010 10:11 PM ET
Saints safety Darren Sharper spent plenty of time on the open market before returning to the team with which he won a Super Bowl in February.

But even though he's on the team, a bum knee that required arthroscopic surgery in late February has kept him from joining the team for training camp or the preseason.

On Monday, coach Sean Payton said that three possibilities remain for Sharper:  he could start the season without leaving the Physically Unable to Perform list (which would keep him out for at least six week), he could be moved to the active roster, or he could be cut.

Sharper was a force for the Saints last season, and he'd be hard to replace.  But if he's not healthy, the Saints will have to reload and move forward. 

Still, we're not ready to write Sharper off.  Surely, he wants to be in uniform and on the field when his former Packers teammate Brett Favre comes to town.
Even if he is in uniform, dude's going to be playing injured. Favre-Harvin-Berrian will have a field day with him.

OK so is the Fantasy league still going on? Draft was a bust last night. Whose the commish?

OK so is the Fantasy league still going on? Draft was a bust last night. Whose the commish?

Back
Top Bottom