* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by coryturner

Chicago sports fans crack me up. You have no good baseball teams. A crap football team. A mediocre basketball team (Derrick Rose is beyond overrated) and no decent college teams.. lol.... I guess your looking for anything to celebrate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean im a Knicks fan and i hate the Bulls but cmon now, yall got the T'Wolves
roll.gif

Bulls are a better team right now BY FAR and are BY FAR a better franchise... but conveniently youre a Laker fan obviously, a team yall couldnt even keep in your irrelevant city

and i dont watch baseball but if im not mistaking havent the White Sox won a World Series more reccently than the Twins?

and the Bears have won a superbowl AND have been to the superbowl more reccently than the Vikings have. and im not even gonna talk *$%% and say that were better than you right now because i do think you guys have a good team (as well as us though this year) and are the defending division champs and we have not played yet and i am not that brash but as of now have the better record YET it seems like you are doing ALL of the talking so you can just stay salty, and well keep winning football games

EDIT: dude liking Vikings, Twins, and Lakers coming from Chicago. What?
roll.gif

Chicago sports fans crack me up. You have no good baseball teams. A crap football team. A mediocre basketball team (Derrick Rose is beyond overrated) and no decent college teams.. lol.... I guess your looking for anything to celebrate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean im a Knicks fan and i hate the Bulls but cmon now, yall got the T'Wolves
roll.gif

Bulls are a better team right now BY FAR and are BY FAR a better franchise... but conveniently youre a Laker fan obviously, a team yall couldnt even keep in your irrelevant city

and i dont watch baseball but if im not mistaking havent the White Sox won a World Series more reccently than the Twins?

and the Bears have won a superbowl AND have been to the superbowl more reccently than the Vikings have. and im not even gonna talk *$%% and say that were better than you right now because i do think you guys have a good team (as well as us though this year) and are the defending division champs and we have not played yet and i am not that brash but as of now have the better record YET it seems like you are doing ALL of the talking so you can just stay salty, and well keep winning football games

EDIT: dude liking Vikings, Twins, and Lakers coming from Chicago. What?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I stopped reading.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I stopped reading.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This coming from a fan of a baseball team who only shows up in the regular season and gets skeeted on and constantly chokes in the playoffs? sounds like a northside Chicago team I'm familiar with, pot meet kettle. This coming from a fan of a football team that's NEVER WON a superbowl,and when they have gotten there or gotten into the playoffs they get skeeted on and constantly chokes in the playoffs? there seems to be a correlation here between Minnesota baseball and football and CHOKING, enjoy childress, because he's worse than lovie
roll.gif
your basketball team is so bad and non-existent u have to root for a team that Minnesota itself couldn't keep? child please...

and on the college football front at least U of I has been to the rosebowl recently (eventhough we got blownout
laugh.gif
), and so far Northwestern is 4-0 right now. we don't always have the best college teams but atleast we've been somewhat relevant. and We've produced some of the BEST NBA PLAYERS so I won't even speak on the d-rose comment...sounds like a lot of misguided hate and denial right now...it's a long season and anything can happen but stop hatin'...

Chicago sports got you lookin' and feelin' just a 'lil....
ab3154eac00d9638c91389d66b38414ab6ba673.gif
...right now...relax
[h2]
[/h2]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This coming from a fan of a baseball team who only shows up in the regular season and gets skeeted on and constantly chokes in the playoffs? sounds like a northside Chicago team I'm familiar with, pot meet kettle. This coming from a fan of a football team that's NEVER WON a superbowl,and when they have gotten there or gotten into the playoffs they get skeeted on and constantly chokes in the playoffs? there seems to be a correlation here between Minnesota baseball and football and CHOKING, enjoy childress, because he's worse than lovie
roll.gif
your basketball team is so bad and non-existent u have to root for a team that Minnesota itself couldn't keep? child please...

and on the college football front at least U of I has been to the rosebowl recently (eventhough we got blownout
laugh.gif
), and so far Northwestern is 4-0 right now. we don't always have the best college teams but atleast we've been somewhat relevant. and We've produced some of the BEST NBA PLAYERS so I won't even speak on the d-rose comment...sounds like a lot of misguided hate and denial right now...it's a long season and anything can happen but stop hatin'...

Chicago sports got you lookin' and feelin' just a 'lil....
ab3154eac00d9638c91389d66b38414ab6ba673.gif
...right now...relax
[h2]
[/h2]

How you from Glendale Heights though? You clown +!@ +%@%!.

Repping that ++$+? You would get done up adding Chicago to the end of that +$##.

laugh.gif

ILLINOIS stay breeding hating +!@ _'s.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Repping that ++$+? You would get done up adding Chicago to the end of that +$##.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.
pimp.gif
....I'll put my avy sig up. If the vikes win 10 you put an avy/sig to my liking for 2 months, Vice versa if the bears get to 8 wins.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.
pimp.gif
....I'll put my avy sig up. If the vikes win 10 you put an avy/sig to my liking for 2 months, Vice versa if the bears get to 8 wins.

my dad is from minnesota so i root for the teams he rooted for.The bears still not winning more than 8 games.

Do you know a Debbie who works at the Costco in GH ?

my dad is from minnesota so i root for the teams he rooted for.The bears still not winning more than 8 games.

Do you know a Debbie who works at the Costco in GH ?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hahahaha cory just stop talking dude.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hahahaha cory just stop talking dude.

I can't wait to see this thread around week 10
laugh.gif
all the bears fans will jump to the bulls bandwagon like y'all always do

Back
Top Bottom