* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Last year, I thought the Bears could be dangerous and obviously that didn't pan out.

I think this year, even though I haven't thought too highly about them, they've certainly started to gain momentum and their confidence is getting higher and higher. The wins were ugly, but it's a win and they are starting to play better. Cutler especially.

I think they have a very good chance of taking this division now.

Last year, I thought the Bears could be dangerous and obviously that didn't pan out.

I think this year, even though I haven't thought too highly about them, they've certainly started to gain momentum and their confidence is getting higher and higher. The wins were ugly, but it's a win and they are starting to play better. Cutler especially.

I think they have a very good chance of taking this division now.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by bijald0331

7-3
pimp.gif

We are getting so lucky this year
laugh.gif

Peppers is looking like a great signing. Now if only Cutler could cut down on bad throws... nah that's asking for too much
30t6p3b.gif
That in itself is an understatement. Dude is out there ballin' on defense.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Giving a Bears player props hurts my soul)

Peppers is ballin out there, but I am going to go ahead and predict he is going to have a Farve-esque falloff next year
happy.gif
His age is going to catch up with him eventually

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by bijald0331

7-3
pimp.gif

We are getting so lucky this year
laugh.gif

Peppers is looking like a great signing. Now if only Cutler could cut down on bad throws... nah that's asking for too much
30t6p3b.gif
That in itself is an understatement. Dude is out there ballin' on defense.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Giving a Bears player props hurts my soul)

Peppers is ballin out there, but I am going to go ahead and predict he is going to have a Farve-esque falloff next year
happy.gif
His age is going to catch up with him eventually

^He's only 30. Michael Strahan was still very effective at 35 and Peppers is a physical freak. I don't see him wearing down for at least 2-3 years minimum.

^He's only 30. Michael Strahan was still very effective at 35 and Peppers is a physical freak. I don't see him wearing down for at least 2-3 years minimum.

JPZ, to be fair....

I think this is the time where you take Minny completely out of the thread title.

smile.gif

JPZ, to be fair....

I think this is the time where you take Minny completely out of the thread title.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom