* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

We played a dam good team, came up a tad bit short could have went either way. Still not worried about the Bears. If it does come down to a division championship on the line in Lambeau, im more than confident we will come out on top.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Bears are one team Im not worried about at all... highly doubt they win that division
ohhh the irony
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

To all you people who can't believe the Bears are where they are have you watched their defense?

To all you people who can't believe the Bears are where they are have you watched their defense?

Props to the Bears... clearly not having Asante really hurt us this game

And honestly I never realized how bad your guys field is... do they plan on doing anything about that ever lol

And honestly I never realized how bad your guys field is... do they plan on doing anything about that ever lol

Never.  It's intentional, it's always been like that, lol.

Worked to slow down your fast receivers. 

Never.  It's intentional, it's always been like that, lol.

Worked to slow down your fast receivers. 

Bears have 2 of the fastest receivers in the league, though. Sort of counter intuitive if thats the correct explanation...

Bears have 2 of the fastest receivers in the league, though. Sort of counter intuitive if thats the correct explanation...

Back
Top Bottom