2010 NFL Coaches Thread: Mangini FIRED!

I really hope Del Rio gets the can too...his pink slip is overdue in Jax. Too many late season stumbles smh

Coughlin might get fired when it wasn't even his fault. Just a bunch of idiots on that squad. 

Coughlin might get fired when it wasn't even his fault. Just a bunch of idiots on that squad. 

Marvin Lewis probably will not return. I doubt Mike Brown gives in to his requests for organizational changes, just continuing the pattern of a losing franchise.
30t6p3b.gif
Mike Zimmer probably becomes the new coach.

Marvin Lewis probably will not return. I doubt Mike Brown gives in to his requests for organizational changes, just continuing the pattern of a losing franchise.
30t6p3b.gif
Mike Zimmer probably becomes the new coach.

hope tom cable doesnt gt fired. if he isnt head coach he deserves a job w/da raiders franchise & if dat doesnt happen al davis shud be shot already

hope tom cable doesnt gt fired. if he isnt head coach he deserves a job w/da raiders franchise & if dat doesnt happen al davis shud be shot already

Marvin Lewis will not return, no way in hell. If he was the coach of any other team in the league, and had the seasons he had here with us, he wouldn't have lasted nearly as long. 

See ya Marv.
smile.gif

Marvin Lewis will not return, no way in hell. If he was the coach of any other team in the league, and had the seasons he had here with us, he wouldn't have lasted nearly as long. 

See ya Marv.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Cable: should be kept, but Al Davis is out of his mind

Kubiak: fire him

Frazier: Are you really going to find a better coach out there?

Coughlin:  Didn't he win a #%%@!#% superbowl?
Garrett:  Should be the coach

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Cable: should be kept, but Al Davis is out of his mind

Kubiak: fire him

Frazier: Are you really going to find a better coach out there?

Coughlin:  Didn't he win a #%%@!#% superbowl?
Garrett:  Should be the coach

Gruden, Holmgren, Fischer is who I want for my Browns. If we hire Marty Morningwag, I will jump off the 480 Bridge

Gruden, Holmgren, Fischer is who I want for my Browns. If we hire Marty Morningwag, I will jump off the 480 Bridge

Back
Top Bottom