2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

you could have had dez and clausen and you pick thomas and tebow
roll.gif

I think the Browns will take Clausen either trade up for him or pick him in the 2nd.

Dolphins traded down, get a 2nd back = Marshall for only 2011 2nd (which we can get back next draft) and finns is still now happy.......I quit 
laugh.gif

For the record, I like Hartline. He was solid last yr and will be way better w/Marshall

!@#?! You don't pick major projects at 25!? It looks like Denver is going to sit him down and nurture him, so chances are it will turn out good. Silly to pick him so high though ...

Can we please do something about this Yuku mess. It can't handle big sports days like this
laugh.gif

Anybody think Clausen or McCoy will fall to Oakland??? If we get McClain AND one of those guys then I think that will be a good draft for us.

Tebow to Broncos
pimp.gif

if McDaniels can make Matt Cassell and Kyle Orton decent starting QBs, Tebow's future looks pretty optimistic to me

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by RoOk

Tim Tebow! OMG! Im so shocked! YEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wait.......Broncos fans are happy about this? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude just rides Tebow hard, notice how he has already put Denver in his sig.  Dude is one of the 2 biggest bandwagon fans in the S&T forum.

Back
Top Bottom