2010 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Project VII (via SneakerNews.com)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Fanny Ho do me slow

roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't have many red shoes, but those III's are nice, I like that pattern on the upper. 
I won't be disappointed if I can't get a pair on release date, but I will definitely try.

I don't have many red shoes, but those III's are nice, I like that pattern on the upper. 
I won't be disappointed if I can't get a pair on release date, but I will definitely try.

Guess Jayson decided to stay w/JB after all. I'll take the Free Run, ya'll can have the rest.

Guess Jayson decided to stay w/JB after all. I'll take the Free Run, ya'll can have the rest.

Fed- thought Jay was going to Stanford? Maybe he just stayed on for this project/future sole.

I'll get the Jordans.

Agreed that DB95s are one of the best, still sitting on 2 pairs. Ppl gave me a lot of flack over those...lol

Fed- thought Jay was going to Stanford? Maybe he just stayed on for this project/future sole.

I'll get the Jordans.

Agreed that DB95s are one of the best, still sitting on 2 pairs. Ppl gave me a lot of flack over those...lol

a great project. I kinda like those free runs. saw another pic that had tumbled leather upper fading from blue to white along with the laces.

a great project. I kinda like those free runs. saw another pic that had tumbled leather upper fading from blue to white along with the laces.

I like the 3s....probably won't get em though.

Wifey likes the Frees, and those am1 lookin things. Prob grab her a pair of one of those.

I just wish they had some AMs for men this year....

I don't see it anywhere, but does anyone know release date?

I like the 3s....probably won't get em though.

Wifey likes the Frees, and those am1 lookin things. Prob grab her a pair of one of those.

I just wish they had some AMs for men this year....

Originally Posted by s dubl

No exact release date has been announced yet, but expect these around mid-to-late November.

Originally Posted by s dubl

No exact release date has been announced yet, but expect these around mid-to-late November.

I heard nov 12th - are these gonna be on GR or quickstrike release?

Whats the retail on the 3s?

I heard nov 12th - are these gonna be on GR or quickstrike release?

Whats the retail on the 3s?

^6 i heard 160 on the 3's, i also heard november 12th, but i think i saw something about a december date, its on the jb thread

^6 i heard 160 on the 3's, i also heard november 12th, but i think i saw something about a december date, its on the jb thread

Back
Top Bottom