2010 Nike Vomero 5

Todays wear

F7102421-9A4B-4604-A01E-3E4062EE0E65.jpeg

166B83B1-DC44-4986-92E8-4CC6F75F433A.jpeg

Metallic silver ones were just added to the Nike's upcoming list for 2/22. Easy pass for me.

Quick question for those who own these or the Oatmeal pair. Can i still do a half size up on these? A buddy of mine secured a half size up for me and i was wondering if it will be to big. For reference i wear a size 11 in Jordan and regular dunks and Size 11.5 in SB dunks, size 11.5 in Flyknit Racers and most Nike React running shoe models like the Phantoms and Peg Trails 3. Would i still be good?

Yeah you'll be fine. They don't have a massive toe box or run that large to where you'll be falling out of them.

It seems like whoever stocked the Cobblestones and/or Oatmeal’s will stock the Iron Ores.

So far, I’ve seen UNDFTD and Extra Butter post about a 01/19/23 launch.

Been wearing my cobblestones all weekend. They remind me of a little softer version of my 993s. Not ridiculously comfortable but I can wear them all day no problem. I'm going to try and get my TTS and half size up this time on SNKRS with the Iron Ores. I have a feeling sizing up will make them too long but I'm going to give it shot.

3A13368F-6FD0-4317-B885-C07B1FDC77DC.jpeg

Looks like these were easy to get which i appreciate. Might need to pickup a 2nd pair of these if they go on sale . :pimp::pimp:

Anybody know how to purchase another size in SNKRS app? Made an order for true size and wanted to try half size up but the purchased option is greyed out and I can't pick another size.

Anybody know how to purchase another size in SNKRS app? Made an order for true size and wanted to try half size up but the purchased option is greyed out and I can't pick another size.
Make a new account or go to SNKRS desktop/ Nike . com / launch and see if it lets you rebuy it again.

Search the shoe on the Nike app, and then mark it as a Favorite. Then go on the Nike.com website (not the app) and you can choose your size there.

I figured it out another way but thanks for that idea. I'll definitely remember that.

Love Nike's return policy by the way. Ha.

I'm curious to see if the iron ores fit differently being men's sizing compared to the women sized cobblestones and oatmeals. Women's shoe normally more narrow.

Did the vast grey and anthracite pairs re-release? Seeing a few sellers on ebay with a full size run

I didn't think they had a release yet? At least not a US one. The photo dust and metallic ones are the only ones I'm seeing on the SNKRS calendar.

I think they will or at the least under retail on reseller sites. Seems like only the oatmeal colorway is grabbing any attention.

Back
Top Bottom